2022-2023 DISTRICT TRANSFERS
2022-2023 TRANSFER AVAILABILITY STATUS:
- Antelope High School: OPEN
- Granite Bay High School: OPEN
- Oakmont High School: OPEN
- Roseville High School: OPEN
- West Park High School: CLOSED (waitlist available)
- Woodcreek High School: CLOSED (waitlist available)
THE 2022-2023 TRANSFER TIMELINE:
- Initial application period Nov 15 - Dec 22, 2021: Notifications have been sent
- We continue to process applications for the 2022/2023 school year based on school site availability. Please see the instructions below.
The RJUHSD does NOT require transfer renewals. Once a student is approved for a transfer, then they are able to attend the requested school for their entire high school career, as long as the student continues to meet the transfer requirements (good standing with academics, discipline, and attendance). EXCEPTION: If there is a change of resident address then a new transfer application must be completed.
All Intradistrict transfer requests must be submitted online!
Intradistrict transfers are for RJUHSD students who wish to transfer from his/her school of residence to another school within the District.
- Incoming 9th grade students or new students to RJUHSD must submit a proof residence within RJUHSD, a current grade transcript/grade report, attendance, and behavior records. If the student has an IEP or 504 Plan, please attach the documentation to the online form as well.
- While we encourage students to attend their school of residence, we make other schools available for Intradistrict Transfer when enrollment space is available and there are unique and compelling circumstances. Parents are responsible for their student's transportation to school.
- RJUHSD transportation bus services will not be provided for students attending district schools on an intradistrict or interdistrict transfer.
INTERDISTRICT TRANSFERS (INCOMING)
Incoming Interdistrict Transfers are for students who reside outside of the District boundaries, but wish to transfer into the Roseville Joint Union High School District. To initiate this process, you must contact your District of Residence to begin the application process. Applications must include current grades transcripts/grade report, attendance, and behavior records and a copy of the student's current IEP or 504 Plan must also be included, if applicable. All incoming transfers must meet GPA, attendance, and behavior requirements. Parents are responsible for their student's transportation to school. RJUHSD transportation bus services will not be provided for students attending district schools on an intradistrict or interdistrict transfer.
INTERDISTRICT TRANSFERS (OUTGOING)
All Interdistrict (outgoing) transfer requests must be submitted online!
Outgoing Interdistrict Transfers are for students who reside within the District boundaries, but wish to transfer into another school district. Outgoing transfers must submit an application to the Roseville Joint Union High School District for approval prior to applying to an outside District of Residence. Please include a copy of your student's current grades, discipline, and attendance records as an attachment to the online form. If your student has an IEP or 504 Plan please also attach to the online form.
If you have any questions or require further assistance please call (916)786-2051 ext. 1045 or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. The District Office is located at 1750 Cirby Way, Roseville, CA 95661 (next to Oakmont High School).
2021-2022 DISTRICT TRANSFERS:
The following schools are closed for 2021-22 transfers:
Antelope High School
West Park High School
Woodcreek High School
The Roseville Joint Union High School District prohibits discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment) or bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived age, ancestry, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical information, national origin, parental status, pregnancy status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For questions or complaints, contact Equity Compliance Officer: Rob Hasty, Executive Director, Human Resources, 1750 Cirby Way Roseville, CA 95661, 916-782-8663, email@example.com
and Title IX Coordinator: Rob Hasty, Executive Director, Human Resources, 1750 Cirby Way Roseville, CA 95661, 916-782-8663, firstname.lastname@example.org . For questions or inquiries related to 504s, please reach out to our Section 504 Coordinator: Craig Garabedian, Executive Director of Special Education , 1750 Cirby Way, Roseville, CA. 95661, 916-771-6570 ex. 4902, email@example.com .