Chrome Book Distribution Requirements for all 9th, 10th, & 11th grade students
Student Chrome Books:
Starting after 10 am on Tuesday September 18, 2018 families can now pick up student chrome books at Independence High School AFTER they meet all requirements.
- Go to the RJUHSD website: https://www.rjuhsd.us
- In upper right hand side select: Departments
- Then Select : Technology Services
- On left side of web page select: Student Resources
- First select Chrome book Contract: click on the red (Click here) link and read contract, sign and print and bring to IHS when picking up the chrome book. If needed we can print this form for you when you arrive.
- Next select Chrome Book Repair: click on the red (click here) link and view and read the form
- Lastly select Insurance Review: click on the red (click here) link and read the form. If opting in for the insurance you must sign and print form and return to IHS when you are picking up the chrome book along with a check or cash only for the $30.00 insurance fee.
- Parents or students can pick up the chrome books as long as all requirements have been met and forms are signed by parent & student.