- Technology Services
- RJUHSD Technology Services: E-Rate
- Approved Apps, Software, and Services
- Centralized Technology Purchasing
- Digital Citizenship
- Adobe CC
- Aeries Access Control list
- Digital ADA Compliance
- Outdoor Wi-Fi
- Adding Your Teacher Website To Homelink Guide
- Cloud Printing Manuals
- Email Mobile Device Setup
- Squid Notes
- Using your Mitel Phone and Voicemail
- Student Resources
- Technology Staff
How to setup remote support with Chrome Remote Desktop
- There are multiple ways to open Chrome Remote Desktop they are
- in your browser you will find the extension listed next to the omnibar or in the settings dots
- The easiest In the omnibar typing in https://remotedesktop.google.com/support/
- Or by opening your app drawer by clicking the circle in the bottom left of your Chromebook and then searching for or typing in Chrome Remote Desktop
- With Chrome Remote Desktop opened look for the "Remote Support" Tab.
- Then under "This Device"
- Get Support
- "Generate Code"
- Your Code is only active for 5 minutes. Be sure to give that code to the person providing you with support
Checkout the Gif below for a walk through of the steps above.