- RJUHSD Technology Services: E-Rate Year 26 Request for Proposals
- Technology Services
- Approved Apps, Software, and Services
- Centralized Technology Purchasing
- Digital Citizenship
- Erate RFP
- Adobe CC
- Aeries Access Control list
- Digital ADA Compliance
- Outdoor Wi-Fi
- Adding Your Teacher Website To Homelink Guide
- Cloud Printing Manuals
- Email Mobile Device Setup
- Squid Notes
- Using your Mitel Phone and Voicemail
- Student Resources
- Technology Staff
Connect to Sonic Wall
- Make sure it is installed on your PC by going to the start button in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Please note that Sonic Wall can and will only be installed on District PCs. Personal PCs are not allowed to have VPN access for security reasons.
- Scroll down to the "S" section of the start menu and look for "Sonic Wall Mobile Access" and launch it.
- Sonic Wall should have been configured for you already, and all you should need to do is provide your district login
- IF your Sonic Wall was never setup you can type in the Remote/Host name: Remote.rjuhsd.us
- Click "Connect" and await your connection to the VPN.