Family Communication - Zoom, Chromebooks, Textbooks & BTSN
We hope you had a good first week. We appreciate your patience and feedback as we work to resolve some of our technical issues. Here is some updated information for next week.
Getting into Zoom
1. Make sure students are logged in with their Chromebooks via their student account
2. If students get an error message that says you don’t have a Zoom account when logged in, look for an email with the subject: Zoom account invitation.
3. Here's a quick video to show how to find the email with your account. The link is only good for 48 hrs so it may have expired. If expired, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Chromebook repairs will now be moved to the back door of the library (in the library parking lot)
2. Please fill out a repair form and we will issue you a loaner device until your device has been repaired. Drop in hours are 7:30-9:30 am and 1:30-3:30 or by appointments. Email email@example.com
3. Annual Chromebook insurance renewals are due by Sept. 4th. You can pay online at our webstore or drop a check/cash during office hours. The student services window is around the corner from the main office. Insurance must be renewed each year but is highly recommended to cover damage of the device. The cost is still only $30/year. Make sure to fill out the form for the protection plan
4. Please bring your student ID if you have one and note our social distancing and mask signage in the library parking lot.
1. If you missed our textbook makeups you can come to the back door of the library between 1:30 and 3:30 M-F. Please bring your student ID if you have one and note our social distancing and mask signage in the library parking lot.
Save the Date for our virtual Back to School Night next Tuesday! We will be sending a message Monday with information for our Virtual Back to School Night.