Return to Headlines

TA, TI and OC Forms for 2017-18

If you are requesting to be a Teacher's Aide, Teacher's Intern or Off Campus for the 2017-2018 school year, you must fill out the appropriate application form below.  Please understand that students MUST meet elgibality requirements to have a TA, TI or OC period. 
 Many forms and applications can also be found under the "Parent/Student Resources Link" at the top right hand side of the webpage.