Having Chromebook Issues? We can still support you! Before you come in to get a loaner please check that your device has the most up to date Chrome version. Cut and paste this link here in a new tab in your Chrome browser to check.
If you are still having Chromebook problems you may come in and get a loaner by following these steps.
1) Chromebook exchange is available M-F (11-1) outside the main office.
2) Email Mr. Ochoa (email@example.com) the day you will be coming (need 24 hours notice to prep chromebook)
3) Print this form and bring it along with your Chromebook. CAN'T PRINT...no problem, an extra sheet will be in the Chromebook envelope, just come prepared to complete it.
4) When you arrive at Oakmont there will be an envelope with your name in blue tape and your loaner Chromebook.
5) Remove your new Chromebook from the envelope and place your "broken" Chromebook ands the completed form in the same envelope. Leave it in the same box your envelope was located.