- Antelope High School
Return to Headlines
10th - 12th Gr Pre-Registration 2020-2021 & Current Registration for 10th-12th Gr
Pre-Registration Grades 10-12 for Sch Yr 2020-2021 & Ongoing Registration for current Grades 9-12 for Sch Yr 2019-2020
Registration is done online through our AIR system, please be sure and printout upon completion, also the following must also be submitted to complete registration of your student:
1. Residence Verification (Copies of BOTH A and B are required)
A. CURRENT MONTHLY MORTGAGE STATEMENT, SACRAMENTO PROPERTY TAX, DEED OR CURRENT LEASE/RENTAL AGREEMENT.
If enrolled in electronic billing, contact your lender for a paper copy of your statement. Proof must show mailing and property address and be in the name of the parent enrolling student. We cannot use rental applications or offer to purchase contracts, etc. Lease or rental agreement must be in the name of the parent enrolling student, must not be expired and show signatures of all parties.
B. COPY OF CURRENT PG & E, SMUD OR WATER UTILITY BILL.
If enrolled in electronic billing, you must print a paper copy of the bill showing both mailing and service address. Bill must be current within the last 2 months and must be in the name of the parent enrolling student. ***Phone/cable/satellite bills are NOT acceptable***
Additional Documents which may be required:
(Available for download at https://www.rjuhsd.us/Page/1887 under Parent Resources\Forms\Downloads\Enrollment Affidavits
SHARING A RESIDENCE: "Shared Residence Affidavit" form is required if family is living with a third party in our school boundaries. The parent/guardian and the owner/lessor/renter must provide copies of picture identification (current driver's license) and all paperwork outlined in the packet. All Shared Residences are verified by Antelope High School Resource Officer.
CAREGIVER/RELATIVE CAREGIVER: A "Qualified Caregiver Affidavit" form is required if the student is not living with their parent(s). Please provide any legal paperwork regarding custody and Caregiver must provide copy of picture identification (current driver's license). These situations require administrative review before enrollment can occur.
**Please note that falsified documents will result in immediate disenrollment of student***
2. Immunization Record: Without this proof your student will NOT start school. Please use the following link which includes the types of records we can accept. Parents must provide a copy of complete immunization records, including Tdap (whooping cough) booster after the age of 7 per CA state law AB 354, at the time of enrollment to the school that student will be attending. Contact the school nurse, Pati Wydenes for further questions. (California Health and Safety Code, §120325-120380).
3. Online Registration Printout from Air
4. Course Selection Sheet, please printout and have your student select classes on the appropriate next grade course selection sheet.
The following sheets are for the current school year 2019-2020:
The following sheets are for the school year 2020-2021:
5. Copy of the student's most recent transcript, NOT a report card. Our counselors must see a complete record of all grades and credits taken to evaluate that your student is on track to graduate and make sure they are scheduled in to the correct classes.
Everything submitted we will be keeping, if you need copies made here in the office there will be a charge of $.10 per copy. For any further questions please contact our registrar, Amanda Scuka by emailing email@example.com or call 916-726-1400 ext. 6020. Please bring in completed paperwork to our front office Monday through Friday anytime between 7:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.