- Antelope High School
Return to Headlines
9th - 12th Gr Registration 2020-2021
Registration for Grades 9-12 for School Year 2020-2021
The school office is now open, however for the safety of all we ask that you do not come in to turn in registration paperwork you must submit all registration items by email to our Registrar, Amanda Scuka - email@example.com along with any questions regarding registration for this school year. If you prefer you may also fax your items to 916-726-0700 Attn: The Registrar, please make sure to reference your student on all items. Phone messages left for the Registrar may not be returned right away the best means of communication is through email which is checked often.
If your student is a continuing student of Antelope HS, we do not need you to re-register your student each year. However, if your family has moved and changed residences you are required to provide us right away with your 2 new proofs of residency as listed below. Please email these items to firstname.lastname@example.org please also update your contact information inside your Parent Portal/HomeLink.
For new students to Antelope High School registration is done online through our AIR system, please be sure to submit upon completion - there is no need to print or email this part, also the following must also be submitted by email (email@example.com) to complete registration of your student:
1. Residence Verification (Copies of BOTH A and B are required)
A. CURRENT MONTHLY MORTGAGE STATEMENT, SACRAMENTO PROPERTY TAX, DEED OR CURRENT LEASE/RENTAL AGREEMENT.
If enrolled in electronic billing, contact your lender for a paper copy of your statement. Proof must show mailing and property address and be in the name of the parent enrolling student. We cannot use rental applications or offer to purchase contracts, etc. Lease or rental agreement must be in the name of the parent enrolling student, must not be expired and show signatures of all parties.
B. COPY OF CURRENT PG & E, SMUD OR WATER UTILITY BILL.
If enrolled in electronic billing, you must print a paper copy of the bill showing both mailing and service address. Bill must be current within the last 2 months and must be in the name of the parent enrolling student. ***Phone/cable/satellite bills are NOT acceptable***
Additional Documents which may be required:
(Available for download at https://www.rjuhsd.us/Page/1887 under Parent Resources\Forms\Downloads\Enrollment Affidavits
SHARING A RESIDENCE: "Shared Residence Affidavit" form is required if family is living with a third party in our school boundaries. The parent/guardian and the owner/lessor/renter must provide copies of picture identification (current driver's license) and all paperwork outlined in the packet. All Shared Residences are verified by Antelope High School Resource Officer.
CAREGIVER/RELATIVE CAREGIVER: A "Qualified Caregiver Affidavit" form is required if the student is not living with their parent(s). Please provide any legal paperwork regarding custody and Caregiver must provide copy of picture identification (current driver's license). These situations require administrative review before enrollment can occur.
**Please note that falsified documents will result in immediate disenrollment of student***
2. Immunization Record: Without this proof your student will NOT start school. Please use the following link which includes the types of records we can accept. Parents must provide a copy of complete immunization records, including Tdap (whooping cough) booster after the age of 7 per CA state law AB 354, at the time of enrollment to the school that student will be attending. Contact the school nurse, Pati Wydenes for further questions. (California Health and Safety Code, §120325-120380).
3. Please complete and submit Online Registration using the Air link
4. Course Selection Sheet, please have your student select classes on the appropriate next grade course selection sheet and email as an attachment with the rest of your registration items from above to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following sheets are for the school year 2020-2021:
5. For students entering Grades 10th - 12th we must have a copy of the student's most recent transcript, NOT a report card. Our counselors must see a complete record of all grades and credits taken to evaluate that your student is on track to graduate and make sure they are scheduled in the correct classes.
For any further questions please contact our registrar, Amanda Scuka by emailing email@example.com.