- Antelope High School
Is your student leaving Antelope HS?
Will your family be moving out of the area? Does your student need to transfer schools, will your student not be returning to Antelope HS for the 2022-2023 School Year?
Here are the procedures for how to checkout your student:
1. Please email the Registrar, Mrs. Scuka - firstname.lastname@example.org, please let her know where your student will be attending and when the last day the student will attend. Withdrawal papers will be drawn up that will contain a current copy of your student's transcript, their immunization record and the withdrawal form.
2. Please gather the following items that must be returned to our library: the student's Chromebook, the charger, textbooks and any library books owed to Antelope HS. If your student was on a sports team, the entire uniform and gear must all be returned.
3. If there are any outstanding fees or fines, we will have you speak with the Student Services Clerk, Mrs. Carroll. She can let you know what forms or payment we can accept and how to pay online if need be. You may also view this information inside your Parent Portal Account and so can the student in their Student Portal - aka HomeLink.
If your student owes fees or fines, payment can be done in two ways:
- Pay fines in person with exact cash or check only @ Students Services, M - F, 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
- Access the list of fines at the Antelope High School Webstore, and pay at the Webstore with credit or debit card at this LINK.
- To build an account, follow this LINK. While building an account, please do not use the Safari browser.
The day you or your student come to campus to turn in all of their items, please also have your exact payment amount if you are paying for fees and fines. This day will also be the day you receive your withdrawal paperwork. Please be sure and let the Registrar know the date this will be.
The Roseville Joint Union High School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals. District programs, activities and services shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and/or bullying based on actual or perceived characteristics of race, color, ancestry, nationality, immigration status, age, ethnicity, religion, marital status, medical information, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For inquiries/complaints, contact our Title IX Coordinator, Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources, Brad Basham at (916) 782-8663 or by email at email@example.com.