Hello Class of 2020!!
We want to update you on information regarding your graduation on Thursday, May 28th at 7pm @theGrounds in Roseville.
Click here to see a schedule of events for the last week you are in school. Some things to note from the schedule:
- Friday, May 22 is a regular school day with the blacklight rally and the Sadie Hawkins Dance that night.
- Monday, May 25 is a non school day
- Tuesday, May 26 is "Senior Finals Day" - all of your finals will be taken on or before this day. Final grades will be posted by 3pm.
- Wednesday, May 27 is "Senior Check Out Day"- you will get instructions on returning textbooks (including past due books), chromebook and charger, paying fines and fees, completing the Senior Survey, etc. You will also get your cap and gown this day.
- Wednesday, May 27 is also "Senior Picnic" from 11-1 at the pool, and "Senior Sunset" that evening on campus (time and location TBA)- Thursday, May 28 is Senior Breakfast and Mandatory Graduation Practice from 8:30-noon. You will receive 11 guest tickets for graduation at the end of practice.
- Thursday, May 28 is GRADUATION at 7pm @theGrounds in Roseville. Graduate and guest arrival time TBA. Graduation will follow the same program as past years (choir and band will be performing, teachers will escort students into the event hall, and teachers will read graduates names).
After graduation, there will be an outdoor area just outside the event hall that will be available for photos with graduates and families. This area will be decorated similarly to the quad after graduation in past years.
If you have not yet completed the Personal Finance Course, that needs to be done soon! You will not be able to attend Titan Ball if it is not done, and you WILL NOT participate in the graduation ceremony or earn your diploma if it is not completed. (Please note: Units 1-4 will need to be completed entirely, passing each quiz and end of unit test with 70 or greater, before being eligible to take the Final Exam. Currently Final exams are scheduled for Feb 24th, March 2nd, 9th, and 16th.)
We are excited to see all of you walk across the stage soon! There will be a senior class meeting in the next few months (either during Titan 28 or during junior testing) for more information (including voting for teacher name readers, recording "thank yous", and inviting teachers to attend graduation).
If you have any questions, please stop by and see Ms. Parker anytime, or send an email to LParker@rjuhsd.us. Thank you!