- Woodcreek High School
COVID UPDATES ~ Information, Testing & Forms
R.J.U.H.S.D. Covid-19 UPDATE 1-9-22
(NEW) Students who test positive for COVID-19:
- Stay home for at least 5 days.
- Isolation can end after day 5 if symptoms are not present or are resolving and a diagnostic specimen (Antigen preferred) is collected on day 5 or later tests negative.
- If unable to test or choosing not to test, and symptoms are not present or are resolving, isolation can end after day 10.
- If fever is present, isolation should be continued until fever resolves.
- If symptoms, other than fever, are not resolving continue to isolate until symptoms are resolving or until after day 10.
- Wear a well-fitting mask around others for a total of 10 days, especially in indoor settings (see Section below on masking for additional information)
Students who are exposed (Close Contact at School) to someone with COVID-19):
- Parents will be notified
- Remain at school and self-monitor for symptoms
- Recommended testing between day 3-5 and again on day 7
- If symptoms develop after exposure, contact your healthcare provider or school nurse
- Remain at home and self-monitor
- Recommend a SARS-CoV-2 Test
- If not positive with COVID-19 or symptoms are from an underlying condition, a student may return after 24 hours without a fever and other symptoms have improved.
- Continue to mask appropriately at school
Reminders & Changes:
- FDA Emergency Use Authorized At-Home Tests (Rapid Antigen tests recommended) can be utilized to clear a student to return to school in the above scenarios.
- A negative FDA Emergency Use At-Home test result may also be used to return a student to school who is symptomatic, after 24 hours have passed and symptoms have resolved.
- RJUHSD will require students to submit an At-Home Test Validation Form to return to school with an At-Home Test result, fillable form here.
- Students/families should self-
screen for signs or symptoms of COVID-19 prior to coming to school
- Masks are required of all students and staff when indoors (Except for exempted individuals)
- Testing is available at all school sites throughout the week as an option for those choosing to take advantage of testing options. Both standard lower nasal swab PCR testing and salvia-based PCR testing is available. Please visit the district website (or see below) for weekly testing schedules and locations www.rjuhsd.us/
- If you were unable to pick up your student's free at home test kit, please visit your school nurse’s office.
- Athletic events, and school activities (drama shows, dance shows, choir shows, etc…) will require that guests wear masks and events will be limited to no more than 500 people.
COVID Testing Options
Mondays - Oakmont High School (1pm-6pm) - Location - OHS Gym foyer
Tuesdays - Antelope High School (1pm-6pm) - Location Antelope Theater Foyer
Wednesdays - West Park High School (9am-12pm) - Location Student Union
Wednesdays- Woodcreek High School (1pm-6pm) - Location - school cafeteria
Thursdays - Roseville High School (1pm-6pm) - Location - JB Gale Theater off Berry Street
Fridays - Granite BayHigh School (1pm-6pm) - Location - Room 838 Back Parking Lot Area
Students and staff from RJUHSD can test at any location they choose.
Forms available at the time of testing or you can print foms below, complete and bring it with you.