Class of 2019 video Graduation
Class of 2020!
Dates, Events, Prices and Locations are subject to change, continue to check the page.
GRADUATION CEREMONY: Friday, May 29, 2020 at 7:00pm (Approximately 1.5 to 2 hours long)
LOCATION: The Grounds Event Center ~ Event Center Drive / Junction Blvd (Placer County Fairgrounds) Roseville, CA.
RJUHSD Graduation @ The Grounds Board Update 10-8-19 (slide show)
Detailed Information regarding 2020 Graduation will be posted on this page
when it becomes available; please check back.
GRADUATION SUPPLIES: Cap, Gown & Tassel/ Graduation Announcements/Letterman Jackets/Class Rings
- Order Graduation Supplies Online
- Customer Service Email
- Our Jostens rep will be on campus in late fall to collect orders and payment. If the on campus date is missed please order online prior to 12/1/2018
- Graduation Announcements you ordered through Jostens -Distributed on: Thursday, April 15, 2020 - Large Gym
- Cap/Gown/Tassel you ordered through Jostens (& Graduation Tickets) Distributed on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 in the Gym during break.
- All information can be found on their website if you need assistance paying for your order.
- All honor students (3.760 or higher total weighted GPA) will wear silver satin cowl. Students that have a 3.50 (total weighted GPA), met the criteria and recognized in a service or leadership organization (Student Government, Key Club, National Honor Society, California Scholarship Federation, Yearbook) will wear the black cord. Lists are supplied by the organization. Some students will have both. Honor regalia will be provided by WHS.
- Both the cowl and/or black cord will need to be returned right after graduation ceremony concludes to receive your diploma. If you fail to return either or both, your account will be marked with a fine for the cost of either or both. You are welcome to purchase the cowl or cord before graduation. Cowl cost is $50 and the cord is $10. Please see Mrs. Becker to pay for the regalia. Graduation Regalia and Recognition at Woodcreek HS
SENIOR GRADUATION STAGE PICTURE: events.lifetouch.com
SENIOR PORTRAITS: Prestige Portraits: 7916 Alta Sunrise Drive, Citrus Heights, 95610
Prestige Contact: (916) 535-7797 or email Angela Steinhoff email@example.com
- Schedule your appointment online NOW! The deadline to schedule & select your Senior Portait is September 27, 2019.
- Schedule a NO Sitting Fee appointment by calling (916) 535-7797 and leave a message for someone to call you back to book your appointment. (No sitting fee appointments will only take 3 head shots and do not get to choose their portrait that will appear in the WHS Lykos Yearbook).
- Seniors who want their senior portrait to appear in the WHS Yearbook MUST make an appointment with Prestige. You can choose any photographer take additional photos for you.
- For questions email Angela Steinhoff, Kate Weidkamp
Appointments start June 1, 2019 and students MUST have an appointment scheduled by September 30, 2019. Your in office appointment can be after October 1st but you MUST call or go online by September 27th to get your appointment set up.
- Each year, we conduct a Senior Graduation Survey that tells us where our seniors are headed for the next year, whether it's college, trade school, military, etc. The results from the survey are compiled in a report and sent to the District Office. All seniors must take the survey. Mrs. Lott will post the survey in May.
YEARBOOK & SENIOR DEDICATION: (Advisor at WHS: Kate Weidkamp )
- Yearbook Sales during Wolf Pack Days. After that sole online only and ends March 2020. EXTRA BOOKS will NOT be ordered.
- Yearbooks will be distributed May 22, 2020 prior to Senior Picnic - for Seniors only!
- Yearbooks can only be ordered online
- Jostens Representative (916) 989-3909 Jane Kilgore firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Dedication Ad ~DEADLINE is February 14, 2020.
- Senior Class 2018 Photo will be taken TBA
- Check to see if you purchased a yearbook
- Yearbook Price
- Senior Signatures (Senior Signatures will appear in the WHS Yearbook under your senior portrait. There is a table outside the office, Tuesday, September 2020 - check the Daily Bulletin to complete your signature card. You MUST use blue or black ink, only 1 signature card will be allowed and it must be school appropriate.
SENIOR BREAKFAST: Date, Location and Time TBA
- Fall = October 7, 2019 11:20am Theatre & Senior Class group photo in Stadium - WEAR PINK! Click for the Slide Show Presentation.
- Spring = April 15, 2020 - pick up Graduation Announcements you ordered.
If you are unable to attend the Senior Meeting, see Mrs. Becker in the Assistant Principal's office after the meeting date.
SENIOR SURVIVOR: SUBJECT TO CHANGE.....Check back next year
SENIOR AMA (Academic Merit Awards): Monday, April 27, 2020, 7:30pm, Theatre. By invitation only.
SENIOR PICNIC: Monday, May 18, 2020 (late arrival). Seniors arrive to WHS Theatre no later than 10:30
1) Seniors arrive at 10:30am and go straight to the WHS Theatre for senior assembly and presentation.
2) Seniors who ordered a yearbook will get them.
3) Seniors will then walk over to the RAC with Admin
SENIOR CLASS ADVISORS:
- Final Transcript Order forms are also available in Student Services. Mailing Envelope Instructions. If you have any questions please contact Ms. Veronica Hollingshead (916) 771-6565 Ext: 4046
GRADUATION REQUIREMENT ~ Personal Finance Course:
- Seniors: This is a graduation requirement and you must pass with 70% or higher or you will need to retake the course.
- Students log into Blackboard
- Enter your First name . Last name (Example: john.smith)
- Enter your password or Student ID#
- Personal Finance Course is under "My Classes"
Shutterfly Storefront: https://Woodcreek.
SOBER GRAD NIGHT: This is not a Woodcreek HS sponsored event, please DO NOT contact Woodcreek High School. Contact the SGN committee via email email@example.com Instagram: whssobergradnite2020 Website