How to change your password through the My. portal
This will only reset passwords if you have setup your Security Questions
If you are on a mobile device then go to our Mobile Device Password Reset page
- Go to My.Rjuhsd.us
- Login to My.rjuhsd.us
- Your username and password would continue to be your old password if you have not changed it yet.
- If you need you can reset your password for my.rjuhsd.us but you will have needed to have previously configured your password reset question
- Once logged in to My. you may have the "Change Pwd" tile on your main screen. You can select that and skip the next step.
- If you do not see the "Change Pwd" option then click on "Account" on the bottom of the page
- Then click on "Authentication" on the following screen
- From the "Authentication" button you will be able to select "Change Pwd"
- Type in your old password, and then type in your new password twice to confirm.
Last Modified on April 9, 2020