College and Career Center
Register Here for the ASVAB Test for the February 3 test!COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER
Mrs. Jacquie Seider
Office Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm*
*Mrs. Seider occasionally takes time away from her desk, going to meetings and visiting college campuses.
The best way to contact her is through email.The 2019 Scholarship Book is Now Closed!
Hours: 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Location: Aministration Building Admin 4
Contact: Jacquie Seider
Phone: (916) 782-3753 ext. 3080
The college and career center offers:
SAT & ACT InformationRegister for SAT: http://sat.collegeboard.orgRegister for ACT: www.actstudent.org Roseville High School CEEB Code: 052690College Information & CatalogsScholarship & Financial Aid InformationWork Permit Request FormsMilitary InformationJob Opportunities: Local employers list available jobs with the College & Career Center
·ASVAB Test January 29th 7:45 amLibraryASVAB INTERPRETATION SESSION February 14th 7:45 amLibrary
The College & Career Center invites numerous guest speakers to the RHS campus throughout the year, including:
• Representatives from University of California campuses.
• Representatives from CSU campuses.
• Representatives from community colleges.
• Representatives from private colleges and universities from across the nation.
• Representatives from vocational and technical schools such as FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising), and UTI
• Representatives from all branches of the United States armed forces.
• Representatives from ROTC programs for Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines.