Parents and 2017 Graduates; please check this page regularly to get up to date information(Dates, Events, Prices and Locations are subject to change)GRADUATION CERMONY: Friday, June 2, 2017 at 7:00 P.M.
1) WHS Stadium ~ Gates open at 6:00pm and CLOSE at 7:00pm Sharp!
2) Parking is limited ~ Please carpool (Additional Parking in the Roseville Aquatics Parking lot & across the street at McAnally Drive & Woodcreek Oaks Blvd). There are only 9 designated Handicap parking spaces in the WHS main parking lot.
3) If you have any questions regarding Graduation please contact: Mrs. Becker by email at email@example.com) Graduation Individual Pictures (hand shake while receiving diploma at Graduation) http://events.lifetouch.com (Available approximately 2 weeks after graduation) Lifetouch (916) 535-77975) NO outside food or drinks, NO coolers/ice chests, thermoses, NO lawn chairs/folding chairs, NO pop-up's, No noisemakers, No signs/posters and No balloons..6) WHS is a Alcohol and Tobacco FREE zone (including Vapor Pens & e cigarettes).7) Please be respectful of all guests.
Graduation Regalia and Recognition at Woodcreek High School CLICK HEREImportant Grad Information CLICK HEREGRADUATES:1) Graduating Students MUST arrive by 6:10pm and report to the gym. Do not wear your cap/gown, bring it with you as you will be checked for appropriate attire.2) Dress Code for Graduating Girls - No spike heels, No flip flops (Rubber/Old Navy type), No tennis/athletic shoes, No Shorts or Tank Tops, No Jeans (Girls should wear dresses, dress skirts or nice slacks with nice blouse). *Keep in mind your heel height, you will be walking on grass and to/from the gym to the stadium. If you have any questions regarding your outfit ask Mrs. Rood or Mrs. Bell during graduation practice.3) Dress Code for Graduating Boys - No tennis/athletic shoes , No flip flops, No shorts, No tank tops, No Jeans (Boys should wear nice slacks/pants & nice shirt with collar; dress shoes w/socks are preferred and a tie is optional).4) After Graduation Ceremony, Graduates (only) will need to pick up their actual diploma at the outside attendance office windows. Be sure to have all of your fines cleared. You can check to see if you owe fines in Homelink or outside the attendance windows. If you're unable to stay and pick up your diploma, the WHS office will be open until Jun 7th at 3:45pm.5) NOTHING allowed on Gowns or Hats - NO writing, decorations, flowers, pins, buttons, leis or any distinguishing accessories.6) Graduates leave your cell phone and any valuables with your family.7) Sunglasses when seated are permitted but NOT permitted during processional or while on platform receiving diploma.
TICKETS: Will be distributed to the graduates during cap/gown distribution on May 31, 20171) Each graduate receives a total of 10 admissions (4 Wristbands; on the field and 6 General Admission; in the bleachers). ALL ADMISSIONS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Wristbands must be used for the VIP section or Special Needs section, both on the field. Everyone that gains access to the field either in the VIP section or Special Needs section must have a wristband.
2) VIP Wristbands sit behind the graduating class in a folding chair on the turf or people needing the Special Needs section must have a wristband. (Gate entrance near Trailee Court / Woodcreek Oaks Blvd). One family member may choose to sit with their elderly/special needs person and must have a wristband.3) General Admission is in the bleachers (home side) Ticket holders enter through the main gate.
4) Additional tickets/wristbands are not available ~ Students can ask friends for extra tickets
5) All guests, except babies (1 year old or under), must have a ticket or wristband for entry
6) Wheelchair/Walker access is available in the bleachers.7) Special Needs Seating: is available on the field . Anyone sitting in the special needs section on the field will need to wear a wristband to sit in this section along with 1 escort if they choose, their escort must also have a wristband. Wheelchairs, walkers and mobility scooters are allowed on the turf field to access the Special Needs section.8) Girls will be seated on the right and boys will be seated on the left (their backs are to home side bleachers) view map belowMANDATORY Graduation Practice: Friday, June 2, 2017 begins immediately after senior breakfast at 8:30AM (Practice takes approx. 2 hours)
1) Do not schedule hair appointments, lunch dates or anything else before 11:30am.
2) ALL Grads must attend the Mandatory Graduation practice to participate in the Graduation Ceremony.3) Those that do not attend practice will not be able to participate in the graduation ceremony. NO EXCEPTIONS!Graduation - Stadium Set Up CLICK HERE for larger view or to printGraduation Supplies: Jostens (916) 989-3909 ~ Ken Caldeira ~ firstname.lastname@example.orgOrder Cap/Gown/Tassel/Announcements/Letterman Jackets/Class Rings online only at www.jostensnorcal.comGraduation Announcement you ordered through Jostens -Distributed on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017Cap/Gown/Tassel you ordered through Jostens (& Graduation Tickets) Distributed on : * Wednesday, May 31, 2017 in the Gym during break.
Graduation Survey for Seniors: Each year, we conduct a Senior Graduation Survey that tells us where our Seniors are headed for next year, whether it’s college or not. The results from the survey are compiled in a report and sent to the District Office. ALL SENIORS MUST TAKE THE SURVEY. The survey is online at: tinyurl.com/woodcreek2017. * Please make sure to take the survey by Tuesday, May 30th so you can pick up your cap & gown. See Mrs. Lott with any questions!
Senior Portraits:Schedule your appointment online at www.prestigeportraits.comSchedule a NO Sitting Fee appointment by calling (916) 535-7797 and leave a message for someone to call you back to book your appointment. (No sitting fee appointments will only take 3 head shots and do not get to choose their portrait that will appear in the WHS Yearbook).
Appointments start in June 1, 2016 and students MUST have an appointment scheduled by October 1st! Your in office appointment can be after October 1st but you MUST call or go online by October 1st to get your appointment set up.
Seniors who want their senior portrait in the WHS Yearbook MUST make an appointment with Prestige.
You can have any photographer take additional photos for you.
7916 Alta Sunrise Drive
Citrus Heights, CA. 95610
(916) 535-7797Yearbook & Senior Dedication: (Advisor at WHS: Kate Weidkamp email@example.com )1) Yearbook Sales: Start in August (during Wolf Pack Days) and ends March 17, 2017. EXTRA BOOKS will NOT be ordered.2) Yearbooks will be distributed May 25, 2017 prior to Senior Picnic4) Jostens Representative (916) 989-3909 Bryan Durda6) Senior Class 2017 Photo will be taken Monday, October 17, 20167) Check to see if you purchased a yearbook - http://www.woodcreekyearbook.com/8) Yearbook Price: 8-3 to 10-14 = $80, 10-15 to 12-30 = $90 and 12-31 to 3-17 = $100Senior Breakfast: June 2, 2017 (optional) 8:30am in the WHS Cafeteria ~ Free food!Senior Meeting: Fall 2015 = Monday, October 17, 2016 11:30am, Theatre & Senior Class (2017) group photo in Stadium - WEAR PINK!Spring 2016 = Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 7:45-9:45am, Cafeteria SENIOR MEETING PRESENTATION
If you are unable to attend the Fall Senior Meeting, see Mrs. Becker in the Assistant Principal's office after the meeting dates and click hereto view the short slide show..Senior Survivor: Thursday, April 20th, Wednesday, April 26th, Thursday, April 27th 7:45-9:45am, Big Gym
Senior AMA (Academic Merit Awards): Monday, April 24, 2017, 7:30pm, Large Gym, Reception immediately followingSenior Picnic Thursday, May 25, 2017. Permission slips are due to Mrs. Becker no later than Friday, May 19th. Click here for the permission slip and rules. Forms are due no later than 3:45pm on Friday, May 19th.
Senior Ball: Saturday, April 29, 2017 - CLICK HERESerrano Country Club5005 Serrano Pkwy, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
(916) 933-5005Final Transcript Request Forms will be handed out to seniors on April 19, 2017 at the Spring Senior Meeting, additional forms will be available at Student Services in the attendance office. Mrs. Veronica Hollingshead firstname.lastname@example.orgGraduation Requirement!
Seniors: If you have not completed the Personal Finance course do so now!This is a graduation requirement and you must pass with 70% or higher or you will need to retake the course.Please contact your counselor if you have questions regarding this graduation requirement. Seniors will not be allowed to purchase Senior Ball Tickets, participate in Senior Survivor nor attend Senior Picnic until the personal finance course is completed.Sober Grad Night Website: CLICK HEREPlease do not contact Woodcreek High School - this is NOT a school event.Email your questions to: email@example.com