• Students must request to have their final official transcript sent to the college they are attending. Transcripts are never sent automatically! Transcripts are only sent when specifically requested by the student. Please allow two days for processing.
    Transcript requests are also available at each school's Registrar counter. Transcripts are not available at the District Office. A stamped envelope addressed to the college, university, scholarship committee, etc. must accompany each request. Addresses of colleges are usually included in the applications.
    Some colleges request that you send 7th semester transcripts; all require a final transcript. Follow the specific directions regarding transcripts as required by your college or university. Review those guidelines prior to requesting a transcript to be sent.
    Click on your school below for site specific instructions. 
    Independence High School

    Graduation and Education Verification

    Graduation and Education verification is done through the registrar of the school site that the student graduated from. 


    The Roseville Joint Union High School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals. District programs, activities and services shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and/or bullying based on actual or perceived characteristics of race, color, ancestry, nationality, immigration status, age, ethnicity, religion, marital status, medical information, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.  For inquiries/complaints, contact one of our Title IX Coordinators: Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources, Brad Basham at (916) 782-8663 or by email at bbasham@rjuhsd.us or Executive Director, Student Engagement, John Becker at (916) 782-5979 or by email at jbecker@rjuhsd.us.