Physicals for the 2018-2019 school year MUST be dated ON or AFTER May 25, 2018
WHS does not accept paper copies of physicals or medical history pages. All clearances are completed on line.
Student must be clear of all fees/fines/book returns prior to participating in sports and being cleared through athletecheck.
Parents and athletes MUST complete the online process before their student can tryout, practice or play any sport and/or club sport. All athletes wanting to participate in CIF sponsored sports, club sports, dance team, cheer/stunt must register and complete an Athlete Check account.
Playing more than 1 sport in a school year? Scroll to the bottom of this page
If you already have an account from the previous school year, please remember to change your student's grade year; 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th.Student Accident Insurance CLICK HERE
Seguro de accidentes estudiantiles (Hacer clic aquí)
***PLEASE READ THE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE STARTING***
- Print and bring the Physical & Medical Hisotry forms to your Doctor to complete: CLICK HERE
- Once your Physical and Medical History forms are completed you can start the online process
- Start the online Athletic Physical ~ CLICK HERE
- Follow these Step by Step Instructions
- Register for an account – Click on the “sign up” button located in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Use the parent’s email address.
- Once registered, find the “Add Clearance” button. If you have more than one student-athlete attending WHS, you will add a clearance for each.
- Fill in all of the information requested on the form. Register for the first sport your athlete will play (ie.: girls volleyball). If your student plays multiple sports, you will be required to update their information and signatures prior to second and third season of sport.
- Upload your completed Physical AND Medical History forms to the site where it says “Upload Completed Student Physical.” You can scan and upload as one document, or take a picture of both documents (side by side) with your phone and upload.
- The athlete will need to electronically “sign” the required sections. If he/she does not have a student ID or driver’s license, he/she may use a parent/guardian’s driver's license #.
- A parent/guardian must electronically “sign” the required sections.
- Submit the clearance.
You will receive notice that your clearance has been received. If submitting your request during the school year, your athlete will be cleared or denied within 48 hours. If your athlete is denied, the reason why will be stated. For questions and assistance contact Najiya Becker firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 771-6565 ext: 4015
Playing more than 1 sport in a school year?
Example: If a student plays Football in the Fall and then wants to play Baseball in the Spring you must move and re-consent to the new sport each season or you can do all the sports at the beginning of each school year so it’s done for the year.
1) Log into Athlete Check - CLICK HERE
2) Click on Add Clearance
3) Choose Year, Season, Sport, fill in Insurance Company and Insurance ID #
4) Select Existing Student
5) Click Next
6) Ensure the physician's name, phone are correct
7) Ensure the original physical you turned in shows up on that page, if it doesn't you will need to reload it. If the physical is there, and after you confirm your
student's physician information, click Upload Later
8) Click Student Sign - the student must consent to all the clearance policies and fill in the info at the bottom, then click Sign
9) Click Parent Consent - the parent must consent to all the clearance policies and fill in all the info at the bottom, then click Sign
10) Click Submit
If you start your registration prior to having physical form completed but have an appointment to see your student's physician at a later time, you can add the physical at a later date by following these steps:
1) Log into the site with your account CLICK HERE
2) In the top bar, on the left side, there is a Clearance Menu, expand the menu and select "Students"
3) For the student who's medical you would like to upload, in the Manage column, click on the pencil (edit student)
4) On the student form, you will see the physical section about 3/4 of the way down
5) Click on "Choose File" to select the medical
6) Click on "Update Student"
WHS Athletic Handbook is available on line ~ CLICK HERE