Student Services hours are M - F, 7:00am - 3:00pm, unless otherwise noted and except as mentioned below. Student Services is located in the Administrative Building near the Attendance Office. Pay with cash or check only for items such as PE Clothes, ASB/ATH card, fines, replacement ID cards, dance tickets with no fines, AP & PSAT exams, and class donations. To purchase items online with Credit or Debit, visit the Titan WebStore, Antelope High School Titan WebStore. Lost & Found is located near Student Services and the Attendance Office. For free Student Parking, permit paperwork is also available @ Student Services, or here. Paid, reserved Student Parking is currently sold out.
- Student services closes daily @ 3pm, unless otherwise noted below.
- Student Services closes @ 2:15pm each 3rd Tuesday monthly for Staff Meeting, unless otherwise noted.
- Please note different hours during Football season.
- Student Services will be closed the following days of 2019/2020 school year:
- closed Thursday - Tuesday, March 5 - 10, 2020.
- closed to the public during Spring Break: Monday, April 6, 2020, through Monday, April 13, 2020, returning Tuesday, April 14, 2020.
- closed Wednesday, April 29, 2020, 7:30am - 1pm.
- AP Exams - purchase/registration - in person @ Student Services - with cash or check ONLY - or online @ Titan WebStore - using credit or debit. Deadlines for Fall AP class exams: PASSED - Thursday, October 3, 2019 3:00pm PDT - MUST pay additional $40 late fee AFTER speaking with AP Coordinator, Lisa Stanley, email@example.com; deadline for Spring AP class exams: Friday, March 6, 2020, 3:00pm PST. Information: https://www.rjuhsd.us/Page/8361 .
NON-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT The Roseville Joint Union High School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals. District programs, activities and services shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and/or bullying based on actual or perceived characteristics of race, color, ancestry, nationality, immigration status, age, ethnicity, religion, marital status, medical information, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For inquiries/complaints, contact our Title IX Coordinator, Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources, Brad Basham at (916) 782-8663 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.