Student Services hours are M - F, 7:15am - 3:00pm, unless otherwise noted and except as mentioned below. Student Services is located in the Administrative Building, in the back office area. Pay with EXACT cash or check only for items such as PE Clothes, ASB/ATH card, fines, replacement ID cards, dance tickets with no fines, AP & PSAT exams, and class donations. To purchase items online with Credit or Debit, visit the Titan WebStore, Antelope High School Titan WebStore. Lost & Found is located near Student Services and the Attendance Office. For free Student Parking, permit paperwork is also available @ Student Services, or here. Paid, reserved Student Parking will not be available during the 2020-21 school year.
- Student services closes daily @ 3pm, unless otherwise noted below.
- Student Services closes @ 2:15pm each 3rd Tuesday monthly for Staff Meeting, unless otherwise noted.
- If you are picking up a 2019-20 yearbook, once on campus, go to the outside Student Services window. If the yearbook was purchased after 6/30/2020, be sure to bring proof of payment/email receipt.
- Student Services will be closed the following days of 2020-2021 school year:
- closed Friday, January 15 - Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
- closed Thursday, March 4 - Wednesday, March 10, 2021
- closed to the public during Spring Break: Monday, March 29, 2021, through Monday, April 5, 2021, returning Tuesday, April 6, 2021.
- Please note different Student Services hours during Football season.
- LifeTouch pictures may be obtained at Student Services, M - F, 7am - 3pm, unless otherwise noted above.
- AP Exams - purchase/registration - online @ the Titan WebStore - using credit or debit, or mail check for exact amount BEFORE 2/19/2021, at 3PM PST. Check must be made payable to Antelope High School. Hard Deadline for Fall and Spring registration is Friday, February 19, 2021, 3:00pm PST - MUST pay additional $40 late fee per exam, IF late registration is approved by AP Coordinator, Mr. Moreno, email@example.com. Information: https://www.rjuhsd.us/Page/8361 .
NON-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT The Roseville Joint Union High School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals. District programs, activities and services shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and/or bullying based on actual or perceived characteristics of race, color, ancestry, nationality, immigration status, age, ethnicity, religion, marital status, medical information, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For inquiries/complaints, contact our Title IX Coordinator, Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources, Brad Basham at (916) 782-8663 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.