• International Student Records
    Counselors at RAS can help you learn about how regional colleges and universities handle student records containing coursework completed outside the United States.  Call today!  (916) 782-3952
    Typically, colleges and universities will want to see official translations and evaluations of your international records to determine if you've completed the equivalent of the high school (secondary) level.  And, colleges may be able to award you credit for coursework completed at the postsecondary level!
    Here are some links to help you learn more about the policies of specific schools in our region: 
    Interested in receiving recognition for your professional qualifications, education or work experience obtained outside the United States?  Please review this guidance on Recognition of Foreign Qualifications from the U.S. Department of Education.