- ENGLISH - 40 Credits (10 each of English 9, 10, 11, and 12)
- MATHEMATICS - 20 Credits (10 of Algebra or Integrated Math 1; and 10 of Geometry or IM2)
- SCIENCE - 20 Credits (10 of Physical Science and 10 of Biological Science)
- SOCIAL STUDIES - 30 Credits as follows:
- World Studies: 10
- US History: 10
- US Government: 5
- Economics: 5
- Visual/Performing Arts or Language other than English - 10 Credits
- HEALTH - 10 Credits
- ELECTIVES - 70 Credits
Total Credits Required: 200
In addition to these aforementioned credits, students must pass the RJUHSD's online Personal Finance Course to receive a high school diploma from the Roseville Joint Union High School District. A minimum of 10 credits of coursework must be completed at Roseville Adult School for students enrolling from out-of-district, and 5 credits minimum for in-district (see Admin. Reg. 6200 Adult Education).
The California High School Exit Exam, a former graduation requirement, has been suspended effective January 1, 2016. Learn more about the CAHSEE suspension here.