• Contact Information:
    Amanda Scuka
    7801 Titan Drive
    Antelope, CA 95843
    Phone: 916•726•1400 ext. 6020
    Fax: 916•726•0700
    Enrollment: The Registrar is the first stop for new parents and students. Please call the school's main office at 916•726•1400 to first verify that your residence address falls within the Antelope High School boundaries. You can also stop by to the front office between 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. PLEASE MAKE COPIES OF PROOFS OF RESIDENCY IN ADVANCE, IF WE MAKE COPIES THEY ARE $.10 EACH. 

New Student Registration

  • We are currently enrolling students who are new to the Antelope High School boundary area.   The Roseville Joint Union High School District requires copies of two proofs of residency be submitted for enrollment verification, see below the required documents that are acceptable; please note that a student will only be enrolled once COPIES of all required documents have been submitted to the front office and verified by school personnel. There is a $.10 charge for any copies made in our office.

    1st Proof of Residency

    2nd Proof of Residency

    Deed, Mortgage Payment Info, Sacramento Property Tax   OR  Rental/Lease Agreements for Residence

    SMUD Bill  OR  PG & E Bill  OR  Water Utility Bill
    (These documents must be dated within the past 2 months and include your residence address.  NO cable or telephone bills can be accepted.)
    In addition all students are required to provide a copy of their current shot/immunization record; including Tdap (whooping cough) booster after the age of 7 per CA state law AB 354. Without this proof your student will NOT be able to start the school year at Antelope High School.
    Students going in to the 10th, 11th or 12th grade must bring in a copy of their current high school transcript, NOT a report card.  Our counselors must see a complete record of all grades and credits taken to evaluate that your student is on track to graduate and will make sure they are scheduled in to the correct classes.
    **To avoid disappointment, if your family/student is included within the criteria below, please contact our front desk at 916•726•1400 to understand all additional paperwork that is required.
    If your student is living with people other than their parents in our attendance area:
    A Caregiver Affidavit Form is required AND the current caregiver must submit a copy of their driver's license reflecting the address listed on all registration forms.
    If parents and student are living with relatives/friends in our attendance area:
    Shared Residence Affidavit Packet and all required copies of documents explained in this packet from all parties must be submitted for enrollment.