College and Career Center
Senior Class of 2019 You are Invited to Participate in the 3rd Annual College Signing Day on May 13, 2019 in the RHS Amphitheater during lunch.Personalized Pennants are going up for the RHS College Acceptance Wall of Fame! Get yours HereALL SENIORS MUST COMPLETE THE 2019 Senior Graduation SurveyCOLLEGE & CAREER CENTER
Mrs. Jacquie SeiderThe 2019 Scholarship Book is Now Open!
Office Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm*
*Mrs. Seider occasionally takes time away from her desk, going to meetings and visiting college campuses.
The best way to contact her is through email.See 2019 RJUHSD Local Scholarship Book Page at left for Applications andLetter of Recommendation Forms.
Hours: 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Location: Aministration Building Admin 4
Contact: Jacquie Seider
Phone: (916) 782-3753 ext. 3080
The college and career center offers:
SAT & ACT InformationRegister for SAT: http://sat.collegeboard.orgRegister for ACT: www.actstudent.org Roseville High School CEEB Code: 052690College Information & CatalogsScholarship & Financial Aid InformationWork Permit Request FormsInformation on CTEWorks (formerly known as 49er ROP Program), a program in which student receives school credits while getting hands-on experience in a specific career. Military InformationJob Opportunities: Local employers list available jobs with the College & Career Center
·ASVAB Test January 29th 7:45 amLibraryASVAB INTERPRETATION SESSION February 14th 7:45 amLibrary
The College & Career Center invites numerous guest speakers to the RHS campus throughout the year, including:
• Representatives from University of California campuses.
• Representatives from CSU campuses.
• Representatives from community colleges.
• Representatives from private colleges and universities from across the nation.
• Representatives from vocational and technical schools such as FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising), and UTI
• Representatives from all branches of the United States armed forces.
• Representatives from ROTC programs for Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines.