College and Career Center

  • UC temporarily eases admissions requirements in response to educational disruptions: For more information click Here


    Breaking News: RJUHSD will offer the following courses for the 2020-2021 Academic School Year.  Please contact your counselor if you want to register for these classes. These courses will mimic the former ROP/CTEWorks program.   

    Medical Terminology (Grade 11-12 at Adelante/Independence, Grade 12 at comp sites) - 5 Credits
    Adelante & Independence: Grade 11-12, 1st, 2nd, 3rd period TBD
    Comp Students: Grade 12, 1:30-3:00 at OHS during Quarter 1
    Medical Terminology is designed to prepare the student to analyze, define, pronounce, and comprehend the medical language.  Upon completion of this course, the student will have a thorough understanding of the health care language through the study of anatomy and physiology.  This course serves as a prerequisite for various Allied Health careers.
    Health Careers (Grade 11-12 at Adelante/Independence, Grade 12 at comp sites) - 5 Credits
    Adelante & Independence: Grade 11-12, 1st, 2nd, 3rd period TBD
    Comp Students: Grade 12, 1:30-3:00 at OHS during Quarter 2
    This course offers rigorous and relevant instruction in applied anatomy and physiology, medical procedures, disease processes, medical terminology, vital signs, CPR, professional/ethical/legal responsibilities of medical professionals, medical measurements and mathematics. Emphasis is placed on the skills necessary to enter the healthcare field and exploration of the many different employment areas within healthcare.
    Medical Assisting (Grade 12) - 10+ credits depending on hours
    All Students: Grade 12, 1:30-3:00 at OHS during Semester 2, must be 18 by start of class
    The Medical Assisting program prepares students for employment as a clinical assistant in medical offices, urgent care facilities, clinics, and other ambulatory care centers. Instruction includes basic and advanced skills utilized when assisting the physician and performing direct patient care. The student will perform venipunctures, skin tests and administers intradermal, subcutaneous, and intramuscular injections. Successful students will be prepared to take the California Medical Assistant Certification Exam.


    Work Permit Request Form 



    New Process for Work Permits 

    Due to school closures, Work Permits will now be processed electronically. Please follow the directions below.

    1. Students send me a scan/photo of their work permit request application at 
    2. I will create the permit and send back to the student via email. The work permit is not valid until I receive a copy back from you WITH YOUR SIGNATURE (on the 'Minor's Signature' line). Once you send me a signed copy, you will also need to provide the original copy to your employer. 

    Mrs. Jacquie Seider
    Office Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm*

    *Mrs. Seider occasionally takes time away from her desk, going to meetings and visiting college campuses.
    The best way to contact her is through email.

    Follow us on twitter  
         Related image                      

        Hours:             7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.

        Location:         Aministration Building Admin 4

        Contact:          Jacquie Seider

        Phone:            (916) 782-3753 ext. 3080






The college and career center offers:

    SAT & ACT Information       
    Register for ACT: Roseville High School CEEB Code: 052690
    College Information & Catalogs
    Scholarship & Financial Aid Information
    Work Permit Request Forms
    Military Information
    Job Opportunities: Local employers list available jobs with the College & Career Center


  • · 



  • The College & Career Center invites numerous guest speakers to the RHS campus throughout the year, including:

    • Representatives from University of California campuses.
    • Representatives from CSU campuses.
    • Representatives from community colleges.
    • Representatives from private colleges and universities from across the nation.
    • Representatives from vocational and technical schools such as FIDM (Fashion Institute of   Design & Merchandising), and UTI
    • Representatives from all branches of the United States armed forces.
    • Representatives from ROTC programs for Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines.