Phone: (916) 782-3753 X 3020
ROSEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
Please read carefully and follow the steps listed
ONCE ALL DOCUMENTS ARE READY AND THE ON-LINE REGISTRATION PROCESS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AT WWW.RJUHSD.US , COME TO ROSEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL TO REGISTER - NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED!
· Students will ONLY be enrolled after ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION has been completed submitted to RHS and verified.
· You must provide COPIES of the requested verification documents –originals will not be accepted.
· Your student will not be enrolled if any of the listed requirements and documents is not provided
*** Falsified residence verification will result in immediate disenrollment***
1. RESIDENCE VERIFICATION: (copies of both 1a & 1b documents are required). Please check the District web site @ www.rjuhsd.us to verify that the residence address where both the student and parent/guardian live within the Roseville High School boundaries.
a. Copy of Current Monthly Mortgage Statement OR Current Renter Lease Agreement. Proof must show mailing and property address.
b. Copy of Current PG&E or Roseville Electric Billing Statment. If enrolled in electronic billing, you must print a paper copy of the bill showing both mailing and service address. Billing Statements must be current within 2 months. (Phone/cable/satellite bills are NOT acceptable)
2. IMMUNIZATION RECORD. Parents must provide a copy of complete shot record, including proof of Tdap (whooping cough) booster after the age of 7 per CA state law AB 354. Contact the school nurse at (916) 782-3753 ext.3066 for exemption information or questions. Without updated immunization, your student will not be allowed to attend until completed.
3. REQUIRED FORMS available in the "Registration Downloads" tab (Please completely fill out, print and sign all forms. Incomplete information may delay registration):
a. Emergency Card
b. Student Course Selection Sheet
c. Registration Form
d. Technology Agreement
e. Additional documents (see description below)
Additional Documents which may be required:
· PRIOR HIGH SCHOOL ENROLLMENT: Students enrolling in 10th thru 12th grades must provide copies of:
o unofficial transcript/s
o Withdraw grades
o OFFICIAL documents will be requested by the RHS Registrar at the conclusion of the registration process.
· SHARING A RESIDENCE:
o “Shared Residence Affidavit” form is required if a family is living with a third party in our school boundaries.
o The parent/ guardian and the owner/lessor/renter must provide copies of current picture identification (driver’s License) and ID must reflect address as being stated in school boundary.
o ALL SHARED RESIDENCES ARE VERIFIED BY ROSEVILLE P.D.RESOURCE OFFICER & ADMINISTRATOR.
o A“Qualified Caregiver Affidavit” form is required if student is not living with their parent. If guardian has legal document regarding custody, please provide a copy.
o These situations may require administrative review before enrollment can occur.