Graduation and Senior Activities Information
We are pleased to announce that the Oakmont HS Class of 2022 Graduation will be on Friday June 3 at 6:30pm in the Oakmont Quad.
Graduates will receive 7 wristbands for their guests.
4 of the wristbands will be for the lower half of the quad (VIP) and 3 of the wristbands will be for the upper half of the quad (General).
MAY 19, 2022 EMAIL HOME
We are very excited to celebrate the Class of 2022 Graduation on Friday June 3 at 6:30pm in the Oakmont Quad!
All information can be found at: https://www.rjuhsd.us/Domain/539
1. Senior Thank You Messages - please submit your messages this weekend! This is an Oakmont tradition and we want all of our seniors to send in their thank you messages (Parents and Guardians - please help us get your senior to record this!) Instructions for how to record and who to share it with.
2. Gates will open at 5:30pm and starting at 6pm we will be having a musical Prelude. Select Oakmont Seniors and our Oakmont Choir will be performing pieces for our guests. Thank you messages will be played right before 6:30pm when our graduates enter the quad.
3. Please be sure to review all Graduate and Guest Instructions.
4. Cap and Gown pick up will be May 23 during both lunches. Tickets will be distributed during the break between final exams on June 1-2 (bring your ID).
5. All fines and fees and textbooks must be returned and paid for by noon on June 3 in order to receive your diploma. Please try to take care of this prior to June 3.
6. Graduation Breakfast and Practice will be on June 3. Breakfast starts at 8am with practice immediately following.
If you have any questions about graduation, please contact Mrs. Mahoney firstname.lastname@example.org
MAY 3, 2022 EMAIL HOME
Dear Class of 2022 and Families:
Some important items we need our seniors to participant in over the next week in order to prepare for graduation.
1. Each year our Seniors are asked to vote on ONE staff member to give a speech at Graduation and FOUR staff members who will read the graduates name as they walk the stage, Voting will close on Friday May 13 at 3pm. https://forms.gle/tRiwZscgCtSaajkb8
2. Another part of the ceremony is our Senior Thank You messages. Seniors, this is your opportunity to record a thank you message for anyone who has positively impacted your life. The recordings from the senior class will be played a few minutes immediately prior to the ceremony starting. We ask that all seniors take a moment to record themselves and their message. These are due 3pm on May 18. Instructions for how to record and who to share it with.
3. Finally - please take the time to complete the senior survey. All seniors who complete the survey by May 15 will be entered into a drawing for VIP parking passes at graduation (your parents and guests will want these passes!!)
4. Please continue to review the instructions on the Graduation website: https://www.rjuhsd.us/Domain/539