2018-2019 school yearActivities Director: Kim Bair (916) 771-6565 ext 4603*Detailed information will be added 2 to 3 weeks prior to each dance** SCROLL DOWN for information on Dance, Bids, Fines, Tickets, Dress Code and Upcoming Dances
1) Please view the WHS dress code policy
3) Only envelope size purses are allowed
4) No professional dance photos will be offered unless otherwise posted. Be sure you get photos before the dance!
1) Dance Tickets are sold DURING LUNCH ONLY!
2) Dance tickets are NEVER sold after school or at the door.
3) Student must have all fines cleared, Check on HOMELINK
4) Students must have their Student ID with them to purchase dance tickets.
5) The bar code on Student ID’s become their dance tickets
6) Approved Dance Bid is REQUIRED if your bringing a non-WHS student (guest) to a WHS dance
7) Guests MUST have a Dance Ticket - Dance Bids are NOT tickets - once your bid is approved you can purchase your guest a dance ticket.
8) Only current WHS Students can purchase dance tickets, if you’re NOT on campus during lunch you can have a friend purchase a ticket for you – be sure to give them your Student ID card so they are able to purchase YOUR ticket.
1) Student MUST have their WHS School ID with them to enter the dance and to purchase dance tickets
2) Replacement ID's can be purchased at the Finance Window for $5.00
1) A Dance Bid is NOT a Dance Ticket
2) If a current WHS student would like to bring a NON-WHS student to a school dance, they are required to pick up a Dance Bid at the Attendance office and follow instructions on dance bid.
3) Once the Dance Bid is approved by your guest’s school and WHS Assistant Principal; a ticket can be purchased for your guest.
4) Dance Bids are available approximately 3 weeks prior to the dance and can be picked up in the attendance office or on this page (scroll down to dance).
5) The Dance Bid approval process can take a couple of days, so don't wait until the last minute.
6) There is always a deadline date on the Dance Bid Request form, be sure to have your Dance Bid completed and turned in on time; late dance bid requests will not be processed – NO EXCEPTIONS!
7) Dance Bids are NOT available for Night on the Quad Dance (May)~ ONLY current WHS students are allowed to attend this dance.
1) Fines are posted in Homelink
2) Fines are posted outside the Attendance office (in shadow box)
3) Questions regarding fines? Stop by the Finance Window or call Mrs. Villaneva (916) 771-6565 ext 4047NIGHT ON THE QUADFriday, May 10, 20197:00-10:00pm WHS QuadFIREWORKS at 9:45pmNO Dance Bids available - for current WHS students only!
NIGHT ON THE QUAD! Don’t miss our “OUT OF THIS WORLD” NIGHT ON THE QUAD Friday, May 10th from 7:00 - 10:00 pm in the Quad.
NOTQ Ticket Information: Monday (5/6), Tuesday (5/7) and Wednesday (5/8) tickets cost $5 or FREE with All-Access pass or for SENIORS. On Thursday (5/9) and Friday (5/10) tickets cost $10 for EVERYONE...no discount those days for All-Access or Seniors, so get your FREE tickets early! Tickets are ONLY sold during lunch! NEVER after school. NEVER at the door. If you can’t purchase your ticket during lunch, send your ID card and money with a TRUSTED friend so they can buy the ticket for you. You can confirm they purchased the ticket by contacting Mrs. Bair in room 603.
Dress Up Day Friday May 10th for NOTQ: Wear a SPACE THEMED outfit or Class Colors to school on Friday and to the dance on Friday night! Don’t Forget; School dress code will apply! NO BAGS OR PURSES OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE DANCE! No tailgating prior to the dance. Security will be in every lot to ensure that the parking lots are safe.
What You Can Expect at NOTQ: This event will truly be OUT OF THIS WORLD with Battle of the Bands, a 3-on-3 basketball tournament, carnival games, inflatables, food trucks, fireworks, and MUCH, MUCH more! Don’t miss out on this incredible End-of-the-Year Event!AURORA BOREALIS ~ "Northern Lights"Saturday, February 9, 20197:00-10:00pm WHS GymJUNIOR PROMSaturday, March 30, 20197:00-10:00pm WHS CafeteriaSENIOR BALLSaturday, April 27, 20198:00 -11:00pmSerrano Country Club - 5005 Serrano Pkwy, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 (916) 933-5005Only Dessert & Beverages will be served.
Class of 2019
Class of 2020Micjelle Zoucha email@example.comAdrienne Mars firstname.lastname@example.orgClass of 2021Lauren Brown email@example.comLauren Feldmann firstname.lastname@example.orgClass of 2022Courtney Thiesen email@example.comFrank King firstname.lastname@example.org*************************************************************************************************************