1. 1. Go to www.rjuhsd.us and click on “Enrollment” under Quick Links on the left side of the screen
2. 2. Before starting the enrollment process, please read through the “Annual Parent Notice.” You will be asked to confirm that you have reviewed this document at the end of the enrollment process.
3. Under “Step 1,” click on “AERIES Internet Registration”
4. From the drop down menu, select “2017-2018, Pre-Enrollment”
5. Carefully read about the required documents. Click “Next”
6. Create a new account
7. Once you create your account and your school is confirmed (based on boundaries). You will be sent an email with a link to activate your account. Then another email will be sent to you to complete your enrollment. Please note the second email might not come in right away. It could take up to 24 hours. When the email is received, click on the link and it will then take you to our online registration page.
8. Please fill in all required fields.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
a. When asked to indicate your student’s grade level, please select “8th”
b. Be sure to have your immunization records with you as you will be asked to enter them
9. If you need to save your information and complete the enrollment process later, click the “Finish Later” button on the right.10. If the information you entered is correct, click “Finish and Submit.” After clicking “Finish and Submit,” no further changes can be made online.11. YOU MUST PRINT THE ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION PAGE. SIGN AT THE BOTTOM AND BRING IT TO ARENA REGISTRATION, ALONG WITH ALL OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
12. EMERGENCY CARD – Go to “Required Documents” and click RJUHSD Emergency Card. Complete, print and sign this document and bring it with you to registration.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Registrars:
2/4, 2/12, 2/17
The Roseville Joint Union High School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals. District programs, activities and services shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and/or bullying based on actual or perceived characteristics of race, color, ancestry, nationality, immigration status, age, ethnicity, religion, marital status, medical information, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For inquiries/complaints, contact one of our Title IX Coordinators: Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources, Brad Basham at (916) 782-8663 or by email at email@example.com or Executive Director, Student Engagement, John Becker at (916) 782-5979 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.