Attendance OfficeAttendance Clerk: Eliva Gutierrez firstname.lastname@example.orgAssistant Principal (Attendance) Kaden Bahner email@example.comThe Attendance office is regulated and audited by the State of California ~ All absences (Including early dismissal & late arrivals) MUST go through the Attendance Office.Please allow 30 minutes to process your request.Early dismissals on rally days and Friday's before a 3 day weekend / holiday break will take longer to process requests.
- Students are responsible for picking up their attendance pass (before school, during passing period or during lunch) to leave campus.
- Attendance passes will NOT be delivered to their class because this disrupts the education process.
- Parents/ Guardians: You will get a recording when calling the attendance office. Please leave the information requested and a pass will be written for your student.
- Parents / Guardians: You can write a note and your student can drop off the note before school in the attendance office and return to the attendance office during passing to pick up their pass.
- Students will pick up their pass (yellow) before school, during passing or during lunch, so when it's time to leave they can show their Teacher the Yellow pass and be excused to exit class.
- The Attendance Clerk will NOT call you back for early dismissal requests.
- Parents/ guardians can come into the attendance office to check their student out.
- Email is the preferred communication for questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
⇒ Attendance Clerk's Desk call (916) 771-6565 ext: 4045 or Email: email@example.com
⇒ For Early Dismissal or Late Arrival call (916) 771-6565 - press option 1 then Choose Option 2
⇒ For an ALL DAY absence call (916) 771-6565 Press Option 1 then Choose Option 1
⇒ Check your students attendance record and set up weekly reminders in Homelink (Aeries)