What is Minga?
Minga is a Campus Management Platform that elevates safety and security on campus and drives student participation in school events.
Oakmont High School uses Minga for:
- Digital Student & Staff ID's
- Digital Hall Passes
- Identifying students (through a Sticker) who are/have
- scheduled Off Campus,
- enrolled in Yearbook or Student Government
- purchased an all events pass
- on the events No-Go list (Administration will have notified student and parent)
How do I access Minga?
Students can either download the Minga app from the Google Store or iTunes Store for free OR use any digital device (including their school issued Chromebook) to login to the system through a web browser.
- Once the app has been downloaded, students will login.
- Students should click "USA" when prompted.
- Students should login with their Google account that RJUHSD provided.
- Open any web browser and go to https://minga.io
- Click on "Log In" in the top right corner
- When prompted, use "Google" to login
- Enter your student RJUHSD Google account login and password
How do I use Minga?
Students can create their own hall passes in Minga. Teachers will instruct students on their hall pass policy and how students should create the hall pass. Teachers can deny or approve requests for hall passes so students should not create a pass until their teacher is allowing them to leave.
All students must be checked into Minga before leaving classroom. Time out of class is limited so students should go directly to their location. Campus monitors and administration will know who is out at any given time and will monitor student usage.
Students can pull up their student ID in Minga by going to the Student Tools section and opening up their ID. Any staff member can help a student find the Student Tools button.