WANT TO EARN YOUR 3 SPORT ATHLETE BLANKET?Honors, Awards & Letterman Patches:Criteria to earn your patches, Block R and 3 sport blanket...
- You must play one sport during all three season of sport (Fall, Winter & Spring)
- You must start, remain and end each season academically eligible. (Passing 3 out of 4 classes and receiving at least a 2.0 at ALL grading periods).
- You must stay CIF eligible.
- The first year the above criteria is completed, the student will receive a 3-Sport Athlete Patch along with the school year chevron and certificate.
- Every consecutive year student athletes complete the above criteria, they will receive an additional chevron showing the new year of accomplishment.
- If student athletes fulfill the criteria ALL 4 YEARS of high school, they will have earned the honor and recognition of a RHS 3-Sport Athlete and will be awarded and receive the 3-Sport Athlete Blanket!
- The 3-Sport Athlete Blanket will be personalized with the student athlete's name, graduation year and the specific sport programs in which they participated.
- Four year 3-Sport Athletes will be honored and presented with their blanket at the annual Senior Awards Night in the presence of peers, parents, family and staff!