We no longer accept paper copies
RHS Athletic Handbook is available on-line - CLICK HERE
All athletes wanting to participate in CIF sponsor sports, club sports, dance and cheer team
MUST register and complete the Athletic Clearance process on-line.
To begin the clearance process please visit www.athleticclearance.com to get started. You will have to sign up for each sport your athlete would like to participate in, in order for the coach to see if they have been cleared or not. Please allow 24-48 hours after you've uploaded the physical and completed all of the on-line portion for the administration to fully clear your athlete. If you have not received an email after that time confirming that your athlete has been cleared, it is probably due to incomplete forms or a failed upload of the physical. Please follow the directions below - there is also a troubleshoot to walk you through going back after the account has been created to upload the physical form.
***PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE STARTING***
2. Once your physical form is completed you can start the online process
4. Register for an account - use the parent's email address
5. Once registered, find the Start Clearance Here tab - if you have more than one student-athlete attending RHS, you will need to add a clearance for each.
6. Fill in all of the information on the student information page - note, you must have insurance or purchase the school insurance in order for your student-athlete to be cleared.
7. Upload your completed physical form and medical history page. Please have the physical page STAMPED by the doctor's office.
8. Proof of Insurance needs to be uploaded to the site as well
9. Complete the medical history form
10. Complete the Parent/Guardian Information page
11. The athlete AND the parent will need to electronically "sign" the required sections.
12. Submit the clearance
13. You will receive a confirmation email when everything has been submitted.
Is your physical not downloading? Please follow these steps prior to emailing:
1. Log-in to athleticclearance.com
2. Find the "Physicals" tab to upload the physicals, medical history form and proof of insurance
3. Click on the Edit Pencil
4. Click on the "Upload File" tab to attach your document
5. Once the file has been attached, clikc on the "Documnents Library" tab, select the correct file and press submit.
6. Click SAVE and it should be downloaded - double check this by a blue hyperlink of the attachment appearing on the page
Please note that if your student plays multiple sports, you will be required to register for those sports as well. All sports will be open to sign-up during the summer. If you do not sign-up for a particular sport, the student-athlete will not show up on the cleared roster for the coach and will not be allowed to participate.
You will receive notice that your clearance has been received within 24-48 business hours. If you have not, it is because you have not completed the forms or the physical was not properly downloaded.