Roseville High SchoolHome of the Tigers
Mr. David Byrd
(916) 782-3753 ex. 3070Athletics Administrator Athletic Director Athletic Secretary
Mr. Jason Wilson Ms. Emily Dodds Mrs. Melinda Jordan
(916) 782-3753 ex. 3061 (916) 782-3753 ex. 3600 (916) 782-3753 ex. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to enrich the mental, physical, and emotional well being of all students by providing competitive opportunities in which the life long values of sportsmanship, individual effort, teamwork, integrity, and commitment are emphasized.
1. A NEW annual physical is mandatory and MUST be dated on or after May 23, 2017 in order to be valid for the upcoming school year.
2. NEW Athletic Yearly Clearance is REQUIRED for all participation in RHS athletic teams, cheer and dance team. This includes conditioning, out of season training, in season and SUMMER participation.
3. DO NOT wait until the last minute to get required forms completed and uploaded online (athleticclearance.com). Please allow 48 hours for paper processing.
Sportsmanship:Roseville High School students and parents are expected to demonstrate good sportsmanship and good relationship with other schools. Be positive. Cheer for your team rather than against the opposition. Refrain from booing and name calling. Respect the officials’ judgment and interpretation of the rules. Exhibit respect for visiting and home coaches, athletes and fans. Be a fan with character as we “Pursue Victory With Honor.” Noise-makers of any type are not allowed during any indoor games.
In the event of unsportsmanlike conduct, students and/or parents will be removed from the event and may lose the privilege of attending other co-curricular or extra-curricular events.