Welcome to Roseville High School's National Honor Society Page! Below you will find helpful information about NHS and how to apply.
What to know before starting your application:
- Applications will be due Friday, September 30th, 2022. Applications will open Thursday, September 1st, 2022.
- Everything can be done online. Forms are google and fillable and can be uploaded to the google form application.
- To access forms, you need to be logged into your RHS account.
- Have all items ready before starting the application (you can see a full version of the application linked above to see what you will need)
- Ms. Fork and Ms. Capell will have two dates where we will help students with the application. Ms. Capell will be available in room 930 on Wednesday, September 14th from 3:30-4:00. Ms. Fork will be available Tuesday, September 20th in room 500 from 3:30-4:00.
- Questions? Email Ms. Capell at email@example.com or Ms. Fork at firstname.lastname@example.org
NHS Application (this is accessible only for rjuhsd accounts, so students will be able to access the application).
Sample NHS Application (for viewing only, application will be submitted through the above link as a google form).
Fee Link ($30 each year... only to be paid AFTER student is accepted)
Documents needed for the NHS Application:
Service Form (this is accessible only for rjuhsd accounts, so students will be able to access this form and the ones linked below).