Scan to email is a function of most printers, and is readily availble across the West Park campus. Scan to email allows you to send yourself, or whomever you input in the email field, a scanned document, or set of pages.
You may want to use scan to email if you're wanting to reduce how much you print, or trying to send yourself a digital copy of a physical document.
- Tap on the MFP (Multi Function Printer) screen to wake it up.
- Tap the "Scan" icon
- Select the "Email" icon
- Next to the "To" field select the "Address Book" icon. (You can manually enter an email in the "TO:" field if you need)
- Select "Local"
- Select "Individual"
- Select your name or the name of the person you want to send to
- Select "Continue" in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "Send" in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Your document will either begin moving through the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) or the flat bed scanner will start to move.
Of note: it may take a minute for your document to scan and send once you press "Send." You will receive a notification that your document is sent when the email has sent from the MFP.