Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year is currently open
Review registration requirements below, then select your student's incoming grade on the menu to the left to proceed with enrollment.
Verify Attendance Boundaries
- Start by verifying that you are within the West Park High School Attendance Area. All students are assigned to their school of residence based on their home address. Proximity to our school does not guarantee that we are your assigned school.
- Once you have verified that you are within the West Park HS attendance area, gather all of the required documents listed below and visit the menu options to the left. Select the link for the grade your student will be entering.
Documents Required to Complete Enrollment
- Mortgage Statement, Purchase Agreement or Rental/Lease Agreement--Must display parent/guardian name, residence address, current dates (or month-to-month continuation if lease). Agreements must also be signed by both Seller/Buyer or Landlord/Tenant.
- City of Roseville, PG&E or SMUD utility bill--parent/guardian name, address and current statement date required.
- Medical or State record of Student Immunizations. (See Required Immunizations)
- Parent/Guardian Legal Photo Identification
- Grade Level Course Request worksheet (see grade specific links on enrollment page)
These additional items must be provided if applicable:
- Unofficial Academic Transcript if your student has attended high school outside of RJUHSD, does not apply to incoming Freshmen
- Withdrawal Grades from current classes if student is transferring in during the school year
- Copy of Student IEP or 504
- Share Residency Affidavit if parent/guardian is not on the primary lease/mortgage
How to Scan Documents
For instructions on how to scan documents for uploading:
Information on applying for inter/intra-district transfers can be found here.
Please Note: West Park High School is currently closed for all transfers for the 2022-2023 school year
Enrollment Information for students who have an approved transfer:
Transfer application MUST be approved by the district before following the enrollment steps for West Park HS.
Intra District Transfers: All enrollment steps will remain the same as above. AIR online enrollment will assign you to your school of residence. Once you have completed the online enrollment portion, please contact our registrar Renee Dhaliwal at email@example.com so that the enrollment can be pulled to West Park High School. All other steps for enrollment remain the same.
Inter-District Transfers: All enrollment steps will remain the same as above except for during the AIR online enrollment process. If you live in the attendance area of another school district, the online enrollment system will not recognize your address. In order to complete the online enrollment process, you will need to enter your address as the school's address and when asked if you want to use the same address for mailing - click no, and then enter your actual address for the mailing address. This will route your enrollment to the West Park High School Registrar.
Additional Documents that may be required
Shared Residence Affidavit- if you share a residence with another person, and all of the bills are in their name, use this form
Shared Residence Affidavit - Spanish - Declaracion Jurada de Residencia Compartida
Caregiver's Authorization Affidavit- if verification of your authority over a minor student is needed