What is the Wellness Center?
The Wellness Center works with the Counseling Department to coordinate and expand physical and mental health support services for students. We are located upstairs. Some of the services offered include:
A safe, supportive on-campus space
Brief on-campus therapy for students
Students can access support for depression, grief, self-esteem, family life, stress, dating violence, sexual identity, and health needs
Referrals to further resources both on and off campus
One-on-one, group counseling
Hours & Contact
8 am-3 pm Monday-Thursday
Wellness Center Staff
What kinds of issues does the Wellness Center address?
The Wellness Center is a free and confidential service to address issues such as:
- Depression & Suicide
- Sexual Orientation/Gender Questions
- Sexual Harassment Issues
- Family Issues
- Chronic Illness
- Peer Relationships
- Cultural Adjustment & Identity Issues
- Offsite Resources & Referrals
How do I refer a student to the Wellness Center?
Students, parents, or staff can visit the Wellness Center to get more information about referrals or refer a friend please contact Mrs. Burns in the counseling office.
Students, staff, or parents can choose to e-mail with concerns or referral information. Please note this email is not monitored 24/7. Someone from Wellnesss upport team will address the concern as promptly as possible during school hours. If you are concerned about a student's safety, please tell a staff member immediately or call 9-1-1 after school hours.
If there is a serious and immediate safety concern, please call 9-1-1 or Roseville Police Department at 916-786-6444.
24/7 Crisis Help Lines and Text Line
- Crisis Text Line- Text HELLO to 741741
- CA Youth Crisis Line 1-800-843-5200
- Placer County Suicide Prevention Hotline 916-773-3111 or 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- RAINN National Sexual Assault Hotline 800-488-7386
- Trevor Lifeline for LGBTQ+ 1-866-488-7386
- Trevor Text TREVOR to 1-202-304-1200 M-F noon-7 PM Pacific Time