Looking for resources to help you with your Job Search?Visit the CalJOBS website and click on "Find a Job," or consider registering for a free CalJOBS membership to access:
- Jobs matched to your interests, skills and history
- Openings that need your talents
- "Virtual Recruiter" and more!
Also, check out the Job Preparation section of CaliforniaColleges.edu - it includes:
- Help for creating resumes and cover letters, interviewing and much more
- Advice from career experts about Job Hunting, Apprenticeships, and Career Planning
Want FREE, personal, one-on-one help from local employment experts? Bring your authorization to work documents to the
Golden Sierra Job Center
115 Ascot Drive, Suite 140Roseville, CA 95661
phone: (916) 746-7722Web site: www.goldensierra.com
Need to brush-up your Employability Skills? Enroll in our FREE Job Readiness Class (email teacher Megan Hoppes for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ready to get hired?! Attend a local Job Fair today! Click here for more info!
Looking for a resource to help you get organized for your job search? Check out this helpful Job-Readiness Checklist!