Welcome Class of 2022!
Detailed Information will be mailed or emailed mid July 2018.
> Wolf Pack Days (Thursday, August 2, 2018) *optional for parents to attend - students can come on their own, with friends or siblings. Bring a check payable to WHS - pick out items to purchse and use 1 check for total due.
Freshmen with last names from:
A-E arrive between 8:00am-9:00am
F-L arrive between 9:00am-10:00am
M-R arrive between 10:00am-11:00am
S-Z arrive between 11:00am-12:00pm
- Pick up OFFICIAL class schedule
- Take Photo for student ID & School Pictures (Lifetouch will mail order forms to you in July)
- Purchase P.E. clothes ($15 for t-shirt & shorts)
- Purchase a planner ($5)
- Purchase a Yearbook
- Class Sweatshirts will be for sale ($ TBA)
- Purchase All Access Pass ($60) (Free Admission to all regular season WHS home games (football, volleyball, wrestling and basketball - girls and boys)! Excludes playoffs and tournaments. Discount tickets to the Homecoming and Aurora Borealis dances (save $3 per ticket)! And FREE Admission to select ASB sponsored events (Powder Puff, Night on the Quad, etc.)
Please make every effort to attend YOUR scheduled Wolf Pack Day, this is an important event for incoming Freshmen. If your student cannot attend their scheduled Wolf Pack Day there are 2 options:
1) Attend aother Wolf Pack Day (Friday, August 3rd or Monday, August 6th) anytime between 9:00am - 12:00pm
2) Complete the following after school starts on August 9, 2018.
- Purchase PE clothes at the finance window (7:15am - 3:30pm).
- Purchase a yearbook online HERE (optional).
- Purchase an All Access Pass at the finance window (optional).
- Get school photos taken (Picture Make-Up 9-12-18)
- Get Student ID Photo taken (Picture Make-Up Day - 9-12-18)
- Students who DO NOT get their school photo taken on Wolf Pack Days or on Picture Make Up Day (9/12/18) will NOT appear in the Yearbook.
> Freshmen Orientation (Friday, August 3, 2018) The Orientation is FREE, however, if you would like a class t-shirt & lunch you will need to purchase a ticket during Wolf Pack Days on 8/2/18. This event is for students only and is not a drop in event, you must stay the entire time.
- Campus Tour - Campus Map
- Meet Student Leaders
- Lunch Included
- Meet new friends
- Questions answerd
- Learn about WHS Clubs
> Coach Contacts for Athletics
> Important Information - MARK YOUR CALENDARS
First Day of School: Thursday, August 9, 2018 from 7:45am-2:35pm - Wear your class color (Yellow)
- 2018-2019 District Calendar
- Bell Schedule
- Events Calendar 2018-2019
- Attendance (Instructions for arriving late, leaving early or an all day absence)
- Attendance Policies
- Student Handbook
- Messages & Delivers for students
- Student ID's
> Free & Reduced Lunch (Applications MUST be completed each school year in July and DO NOT transfer from Middle Schools; we're a different school district)
- Application 2018-2019 Applications will be available starting July 1, 2018 and will NOT be accpeted before this date. Applications submitted before July 1, 2018 will be denied.
> Adding Money to your students lunch account -options are;
- Send a Check payable to WHS Cafeteria & put your students full name in the memo area > students will give the check to the cafeteria when purchasing lunch.
- CASH - students can bring cash daily or follow #1 instuctions (with cash)
- Add money online at My School Bucks - keep in mind you will need your students ID # (on their ID card) and it can take 24 to 48 hours for money to post. Student ID# is required to set up account; this ID # was mailed home in February 2018 & can be found in Homelink
- If you have any questions regarding your students lunch account or have questions please contact the WHS Cafeteria at (916) 771-6565 Ext: 4223 or contact food services HERE.
> Buying lunch: Students Swipe their Student ID (bar code on back) to purchase lunch or tell cashier their name and they can look their account up. Breakfast & Lunch Menu
> Like us on Facebook @whstimberwolves
> Follow us on Twitter @Woodcreek_HS