Important details about work permits:

      • Students need work permits if a) they are enrolled in high school AND if b) they are under 18 years old. Once a student turns 18, they do not need a work permit, even if they are still in high school. Once a student graduates from high school, they do not need a work permit, even if they are under 18 at the time of graduation.


    Please, use the links below to obtain information concerning your students' school work permit process.

    Antelope High School

    Granite Bay High School

    Oakmont High School

    Roseville High School 

    Roseville Pathways

    West Park High School

    Woodcreek High School


    Summer Work Permits


    The Roseville Joint Union High School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals. District programs, activities and services shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and/or bullying based on actual or perceived characteristics of race, color, ancestry, nationality, immigration status, age, ethnicity, religion, marital status, medical information, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.  For inquiries/complaints, contact one of our Title IX Coordinators: Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources, Brad Basham at (916) 782-8663 or by email at bbasham@rjuhsd.us or Executive Director, Student Engagement, John Becker at (916) 782-5979 or by email at jbecker@rjuhsd.us.