Welcome to the Roseville Joint Union High School District!
Our teachers, administrators, and support staff are committed to academic excellence and quality service for our families. As such, we hope to make the enrollment process as quick and convenient as possible.
To enroll, just follow the steps outlined below and you'll be on your way to a successful school experience.
Enrolling incoming Freshman students for 2024-2025 school year, click here:
Do you need to enroll your student for the 2022-2023 school year?
Before you start...
Based on the address of your residence in the area, you will be assigned a neighborhood school.
Students who reside in our district are expected to attend the high school in their attendance area. Our open enrollment policy allows for transfers between schools when certain criteria are met. This is called an Intradistrict Transfer. Students who live outside of any of our attendance boundaries, but wish to attend our excellent schools, can apply for an Interdistrict Transfer.Annual Parent Notice:
All educational agencies are required to provide the information in the Annual Parent notice. You will be asked to acknowledge that you have access to a copy of this information. Please review this link before moving on to Step 1.
Once you have completed the online data entry process, your next step is to verify your child's enrollment eligibility. There are several required documents you must have in order to complete the enrollment process. Falsified documents will result in immediate disenrollment of student.
- Proof of residence #1 ( rental Agreement, mortgage statement, property tax statement, Purchase Agreement)
- Proof of residence #2 (Roseville Electric, Smud, PG&E, Water Bill)
- Immunization document (Yellow Card, Print Out from Dr Office or portal, Blue Card from School)
- Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identity (Drivers License, State ID, Military ID, passport)
- If Applicable but not required:
- Court documents (Restraining Order, Custody, Guardianship)
- 504 plan
- IEP, special education documentation
- Shared residence documentation
- Caregiver Affidavit documentation
- Caregiver Affidavit documentation-Spanish
- Transcript or unofficial transcript from former school
- Course request documentation
For students new to the district, RJUHSD has set up an online enrollment process. You must have a valid address within the Roseville Joint Union High School District attendance area to use this system. Verification of residence and immunizations will be required before you complete the enrollment process.
To enroll click below:
School Site Registration Contact Information
If you have any questions about RJUHSD's enrollment process, please feel free to contact our registrar at your school, from the list above. We have also provided a list of frequently asked questions and answers.
For more information about RJUHSD schools, please browse our district website, or visit our individual school websites located at the top of each webpage.