Woodcreek High School Parking Lot
WHS is a tabaco & alcohol FREE zone
Do NOT park in the Bus Loading Zone!
Rules & Regulations
- The WHS parking lot is subject to the same laws governing the roads and highways.
- Any law enforcement officer or school district official is authorized to patrol and cite, if necessary.
- Speed limit in parking lot is 5 mph. No cruising or loud music allowed on school grounds.
- Students must park their cars immediately upon arrival. Once parked students must leave the parking lot. LOITERING IN THE PARKING LOT WILL NOT BE PERMITTED!
- Our campus is a closed campus. Students should not leave until the end of their school day. Driving off campus without permission may result in suspension.
- The parking lot is off limits during school hours. Cars may not be “visited” during the day (including lunch periods) without special permission and a pass from the office.
- Any driver found to be driving in a negligent or erratic manner on or about school property may be cited by the school resource officer and/ or suspension.
- Students must park in designated parking areas. Parking in non-designated areas, including red curbs, islands, grass/sidewalks, staff/visitor parking, blacktop behind the school, traffic lanes blocking the flow of traffic in any way, fire lanes and handicap areas, may result in suspension, and/or a vehicle citation.
- Students are not allowed to park in Staff or Visitors Parking.
- Student should not park in residential areas requiring a permit.
- All cars may be subject to search.
- Leving vechicles overnight in the WHS parking is not permitted.
- Park at your own risk; WHS not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles.
- Lock your vehicle do NOT leave valuables in plain view.
- Parents - do NOT leave children/pets unattended in vehciles
- All liter MUST be dispensed in trash cans.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are welcome.