Welcome to Education Services! Our mission is to provide support and resources to all students served by the Roseville Joint Union High School District. In pursuit of our mission we are committed to working as partners with parents and community members to ensure we ignite, inspire and prepare all students to be college, career, and life ready.
Education Services is responsible for all of the professional working relationships, processes, and policies of the district's learning delivery system, including:
- Student achievement and learning processes and applied learning activities, student performance standards, and research-based instructional practices/accountability.
- Development and monitoring of district academic innovations and grants, and programs.
- Professional development training for district teachers and support staff
- Maintenance and reporting of Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) and Single School Plans for Student Accountability (SSPSA).
- Assessment and evaluation processes including the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP)
- Monitor and manage student data and assessment technology
- Course development and adoption articulation with external agencies
- Management of Instructional Materials in accordance with California Education Code, including textbooks and technology.
Please contact us with any questions pertaining to these components of the learning delivery system. Additional contact information and specific department access within the Education Services can be found on the links provided on this page or from the drop-down menu.
Roseville Joint Union High School District
1750 Cirby Way
Roseville, CA 95661
The Roseville Joint Union High School District prohibits discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment) or bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived age, ancestry, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical information, national origin, parental status, pregnancy status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For questions or complaints, contact Equity Compliance Officer: Rob Hasty, Executive Director, Human Resources, 1750 Cirby Way Roseville, CA 95661, 916-782-8663, email@example.com
and Title IX Coordinator: Rob Hasty, Executive Director, Human Resources, 1750 Cirby Way Roseville, CA 95661, 916-782-8663, firstname.lastname@example.org . For questions or inquiries related to 504s, please reach out to our Section 504 Coordinator: Craig Garabedian, Executive Director of Special Education , 1750 Cirby Way, Roseville, CA. 95661, 916-771-6570 ex. 4902, email@example.com .
Dr. April MooreAssistant SuperintendentEducation Services
Administrative Secretary III
Administrative Secretary III
firstname.lastname@example.orgMelanie Dopson, Ed.D.Executive DirectorStudent Engagement
email@example.comJennifer LeightonExecutive DirectorLearning Support Services
firstname.lastname@example.orgValarie BuckinghamDirector of Curriculum and InstructionHumanities
email@example.comMike FischerDirector of Curriculum and InstructionSTEMShane WaggonerDirector of Curriculum and InstructionAssessment / CTEMarie Criste
CoordinatorWork-Based Learning, Districtwide
Professional Learning SpecialistNTI (New Teacher Induction)
Professional Learning SpecialistNTI (New Teacher Induction)firstname.lastname@example.org