Welcome to Education Services! Our mission is to provide support and resources to all students served by the Roseville Joint Union High School District. In pursuit of our mission we are committed to working as partners with parents and community members to ensure we ignite, inspire and prepare all students to be college, career, and life ready.
Education Services is responsible for all of the professional working relationships, processes, and policies of the district's learning delivery system, including:
- Student achievement and learning processes and applied learning activities, student performance standards, and research-based instructional practices/accountability.
- Development and monitoring of district academic innovations and grants, and programs.
- Professional development training for district teachers and support staff
- Maintenance and reporting of Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) and Single School Plans for Student Accountability (SSPSA).
- Assessment and evaluation processes including the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP)
- Monitor and manage student data and assessment technology
- Course development and adoption articulation with external agencies
- Management of Instructional Materials in accordance with California Education Code, including textbooks and technology.
Please contact us with any questions pertaining to these components of the learning delivery system. Additional contact information and specific department access within the Education Services can be found on the links provided on this page or from the drop-down menu.
Roseville Joint Union High School District
1750 Cirby Way
Roseville, CA 95661
The Roseville Joint Union High School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals. District programs, activities and services shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and/or bullying based on actual or perceived characteristics of race, color, ancestry, nationality, immigration status, age, ethnicity, religion, marital status, medical information, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For inquiries/complaints, contact our Title IX Coordinator, Executive Director, Human Resources, Rob Hasty at (916) 782-8663 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. April MooreAssistant SuperintendentEducation Services
Administrative Secretary III
Administrative Secretary III
email@example.comMelanie Dopson, Ed.D.Executive DirectorStudent Engagement
firstname.lastname@example.orgJennifer LeightonExecutive DirectorLearning Support Services
email@example.comValarie BuckinghamDirector of Curriculum and InstructionHumanities
firstname.lastname@example.orgMike FischerDirector of Curriculum and InstructionSTEMShane WaggonerDirector of Curriculum and InstructionAssessment / CTEMarie Criste
CoordinatorWork-Based Learning, Districtwide
Professional Learning SpecialistNTI (New Teacher Induction)
Professional Learning SpecialistNTI (New Teacher Induction)email@example.com