• Transcript Requests
    Are you a former Roseville Adult School student in need of a copy of your transcripts?
    If so, please complete this Records Request Form and submit it to our front office.  You may submit your Form in these ways:
    1. Walk-in between the hours of 9am and 3:30pm, Monday through Friday
    2. Email, with a copy of valid Drivers License or State issued ID to sgarrison@rjuhsd.us
    3. Fax, with a copy of valid Driver License or State issued ID, to (916) 782-4361
    4. Mail, with a copy of valid Driver License or State Issued ID, to:

                                Roseville Adult School
                                200 Branstetter Street
                                Roseville, CA 95678
                                Attn: Sandy Garrison, Registrar

    (Students who are seeking GED transcripts for testing records after July 1990, please go to GED.com and follow instructions in the "Request Transcripts" section to obtain your GED testing records.)
    If you have any questions, please call (916) 782-3952 and our office staff will be happy to assist you!