Do you need to pick up a repaired Chromebook or bring your Chromebook in for repair?
You may do so starting on August 11, 2021 during regular library hours from 7:15 am to 3:45 pm.
New Student Alert: If you are a new student who didn't check out a Chromebook during the first week of school, you can come to the Library between 7:15 am and 3:45 pm.
Student Technology Helpline: (916) 462-9511
Student Technology Email Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Helpful Technology Tips
Chromebook Information for Students and Parents (Care, Passwords, WiFi, and more)
Digital Literacy and Technology Links (Under Parent Resources on the ANHS Library Website)
Are you having problems with your Chromebook or Charger?
Please complete the following repair form (Chromebook Repair Form) to schedule a day to bring your Chromebook and/or charger to campus for repair. You will be given a loaner Chromebook to use until your Chromebook has been repaired. Once your Chromebook is repaired, you and your parents will be notified by email.
Are you having problems with your password?
If you are only having problems with your password, then please email the RJUHSD Technology Help desk at email@example.com, Mrs. Scuka at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mrs. Jordan at email@example.com, or Mrs. McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your password reset. Please include your first and last name, student ID number, and your grade level. You do not need to complete a repair form to have your password reset.
Are you having problems loading pages on your Chromebook?
Try these troubleshooting tips below:
1. Clear your cookies and cached images. Click here for instructions.
2. Make sure you don't have too many devices and/or hotspots connected to your home WiFi at the same time. You could be overloading your capacity. Try connecting as the only device to test this out.
3. Have you updated your Chrome Browser recently?
- Go to Settings
- Select About Chrome from the left-hand menu
- Click on Chrome OS Settings
4. Follow the instructions to update.
5. If none of these tips work, please fill out the Chromebook repair form above.