About Our DistrictThe Roseville Joint Union High School District serves the educational needs of more than 10,000 students.
Geographically, the district includes the city of Roseville, the Granite Bay community, and a part of Antelope. It includes portions of both Placer and Sacramento counties.
The district currently operates five comprehensive high schools, a continuation school, adult school, and an independent study school.
Our high schools are responsible for educating students from three local "partner" K-8 school districts: Dry Creek, Eureka, and Roseville City school districts.
The Roseville Joint Union High School District is committed to the following guiding principles:
- Students are the center of everything we do. Our district will change and adapt to best serve our students.
- Students will experience in school what they are likely to experience after graduation through work that requires them to solve problems and to apply learned skills and behaviors in real-life situations.
- Students will be guided and supported by valued staff members, who seek, develop, and implement successful practices and innovative ideas.
- Students will be served through a process of continuous assessment and improvement that requires and values the active participation and contributions of students, parents, staff and other stakeholders.
- Students will be provided with a safe and supportive learning environment that involves the active participation of the educational staff, students, parents, and community members.
- Students will be served through the continuous improvement of communications and working relationships with all district customers.
The RJUHSD will provide all students with a rigorous and relevant education designed to give them the opportunity to acquire, apply, and practice the knowledge, skills and behaviors needed to fulfill their adult roles and responsibilities in the twenty-first century.
The District will motivate all students to become lifelong learners who are responsible and productive citizens in a global society.