Zoom App Sign-in on ChromeOS:
For all of your meetings that you host you will need to be signed in to the app. If you try and start it as joining a meeting it won't make you host.
- To sign in go to your app launcher, the Circle icon in the bottom left.
- Expand the App Launcher or search for Zoom.
- Once the app opens click "Sign in"
- Do not type in your district email and password.
- Use "Sign in with Google"
- Since you are logged in on a Chromebook your account should automatically show.
- Select your Google Account (or use another if you need)
- You are now signed in, from here you can properly start hosting a meeting or join up for meetings that require "Authenticated Users."