Personal precautions go a long way to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 / Infection.
- Maintain good hygiene practices by washing hands, using hand sanitizer, disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, and covering coughs and sneezes.
- Anyone who is feeling ill should stay home.
- Vulnerable (high risk) individuals are encouraged to stay at home. This includes those over age 65 or with serious medical conditions.
- Wear a face covering in public.
- When in public, maximize physical distance from others (at least six feet).
- Avoid gathering with people you don’t live with.