Credit Recovery 2020-2021
Summer Credit Recovery enrollment is now available. To enroll, students/parents/guardians should email the student's counselor for more information. The counselor will then provide the information needed in order to enroll in this program. Since there is limited space in these sessions, it is important that students get enrolled as soon as possible.
The criteria in order to take a Credit Recovery course is to have already taken the course in which the student received a D or F grade. The following courses are available through Credit Recovery:
- English 9, 10, 11, 12
- CCIM1, CCIM2, CCIM3
- World Studies, US History, Government, Economics
- Biology, Physics, Chemistry
The district's Credit Recovery Program is offered through Independence High School. Before each session, students and parent/guardian must agree to the expectations of the program and the student must attend an orientation prior to the beginning of the session.
Summer Credit Recovery Session: June 7th - July 15th
- The deadline to register is May 21st
- The student will need to attend an orientation which will likely be in the afternoon on June 2nd at 3 or 4 pm - this will be confirmed closer to the start of Credit Recovery.
- Classes will be offered two days per week on either Mondays/Wednesdays or on Tuesdays/Thursdays - times not yet determined but these will be one-hour class meetings each day.