MISSION STATEMENT:Our Mission is to enhance the quality of education and well-being of our students, while supporting our teachers and staff. We will be a network for parents to meet together as an information hub in order to navigate all aspects of Roseville High School.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
Goal 1: Students – To help Improve student performance and welfare by adding academic value for all student grade levels.
- Freshman: coming soon!
- Sophomores: coming soon!
- Junior and seniors: Sponsoring two teachers in math and English for the SAT prep class. Program to include a 5-day 3-hour workshop (2 days in English and 2 days in Math, and 1 day strategizing). Program is focused on SAT subject matters, and important testing preparation. Classes will be held in the spring and the fall. Students will pay a nominal fee for their supplies. All grades are welcome to sign up
Goal 2: Teachers/Community – Providing a supportive environment for our teachers and staff, as well as encourage community involvement from our members.
- Providing resources and funds to support teacher appreciation week.
- Coordinating meals and resources for end-of-year lunch staff luncheon
- Developing and implementing social activities to encourage and grow members of this community
- Developing and implementing the annual budget to support educational and operational initiatives, and provide fiscal accountability to the community
- Introducing relevant speakers and topics of interest to gain a better understanding of welfare and academic needs
Goal 3: Fundraising – Supplementing district resources by implementing fundraising initiatives and applying for qualifying grants via mail and email solicitations.
- Applying for the Reach Grant
- Promoting Target Red Card & Target Visa and instructing parents on how to register
- Promoting eScript and instructing parents on how to register
- Holding fundraisers event involving students, teachers and school club
- Reaching out to local businesses to encourage involvement and sponsorship
Goal 4: Communications/Technology – Improve communication among all members in order to share important information in a way that is timely, meaningful, and responsive to the needs of the community.
- Reinforce the use of school website and provide relevant information including agendas, minutes and fundraisers
- With the intent of being more inviting, user-friendly, and informative, will maintain and reinforce community involvement within Facebook
- Will continue to explore new avenues for keeping the parents' club and the community connected