Clothing shall be clean, neat and free from obscene writing or drug, alcohol, weapons or tobacco text and/or logos. Shoes are required to be worn on the school grounds at
- Clothing shall be within the bounds of decency and good taste. Extremes in clothing deemed as inappropriate and/or a distraction from the learning process are not permitted.
- No excessively short skirts or shorts.
- No bare midriffs.
- No clothing that exposes undergarments.
- No strapless, spaghetti-strap, bareback, halter tops or tube tops.
- No low-cut or revealing tops including low-cut tank tops and muscle shirts.
- No apparel, including bandanas, that indicates gang affiliation or violates the District gang profile.
- No accessories such as metal studded necklaces, wrist bands, rings, or heavy chains.
- Coaches and teachers in classes such as shops may impose more stringent requirements than the above, as appropriate.
Students in violation of the dress code will be sent to the office until the violation is corrected. Further consequences will follow should it be a continual problem.